Yesterday was a fun day! First I went thrifting with my daughter, and we found some great deals for some new projects which will soon be in the making!
It was wonderful to finally meet this special lady in person. She was raised in the South and loved it! She home schools her daughter, who I also got meet along with Elizabeth's husband, Mark.
She is so delightful and positive!
Isn't she beautiful? I thoroughly enjoyed myself.
Since she was opening a gift, the restaurant celebrated 'HER BIG DAY' with a dessert we both shared;-)!!!
See that wooden beauty in the basket? Behind our little sweetheart, who was so good! ... I am excited about that one.
We are in a bit of a tug a war though... I paid for the table, but she has it in her possession... We will have to see who wins this friendly battle of "I saw it first"!!! :)
Then I got to meet the sweetest lady, Elizabeth at Home Musings .
It was wonderful to finally meet this special lady in person. She was raised in the South and loved it! She home schools her daughter, who I also got meet along with Elizabeth's husband, Mark.
She is so delightful and positive!
Isn't she beautiful? I thoroughly enjoyed myself. We laughed and had a great time.
She received her ‘Pay It Forward’ gift from me and we enjoyed lunch,
She received her ‘Pay It Forward’ gift from me and we enjoyed lunch,
and found we have so much in common.
What a wonderful way to meet new friends!
I Loved Paying it Forward:) And still have more to go!
Since she was opening a gift, the restaurant celebrated 'HER BIG DAY' with a dessert we both shared;-)!!!
The CHOCOLATE WAS SO RICH AND GOOD!
We were glad they didn't sing Happy Birthday to her:)!!!

22 comments:
hi Bethie! It looks like you had a lot of fun yesterday. I love finding "THE" item to have at the thrift store! You'll have to let us know who wins the battle of "who gets it first". If I know you, it'll be your daughter. hehe
How fun to have lunch with a fellow blogger. I am sure it was quite memorable. Speaking of pay-it-forward, the things I need to do yours have arrived in the store, so I hope to have it out in the next week or two!
Have a great weekend!
<3, Jen
Hey! what fun. Call me next time you go thrifting. I'm in the mood.
I find that one's smile says so much about them. Their personality and the light within truly shines through. So glad you had a lovely day!
Brenda
What a lovely day Beth and to meet a blog friend in the real world -how special!
Yes I got your email and sent you a photo of son which I couldn't put on my blog. It hasn't bounced back but I'll resend.
Beth~
It looks like there is a future "thrifter" sitting in that shopping cart!! By the way, the store where you were at looks like a lot of fun~is it local to you?
It must be so nice to meet a fellow blogger. I often wonder what it would be like! I'm sure there would be a lot to chatter about!
xoxo
Janie
Hey, Beth!
I had so much fun yesterday! You are very sweet and it was so great to meet you.
I love all my pay-it-forward gifts!!
Have a great day!
elizabeth
What a special day! So glad you and your daughter and grandaughter were able to spend some time together doing a little bargain shopping. The little one looks a little sleepy ; )
And a new blogging friend in person! That's great! I think meeting you would be a very nice experience : )
Hi Beth,
How are you? I've been away from blogging for a little while now and just wanted to stop in to say hi!
Looks like you had a lovely time with a fellow blogger...what fun! I had the privilege of meeting a blogging buddy in person last summer and we, too, really enjoyed our visit.
Have a wonderful weekend!
Now that looks like a good day...shopping with very cute assistants...and lunch with a lovely fellow blogger! I'm glad you all had a great time. So who got the table????
Oh it's great to meet new friends. Seems like you had a great time.
Thanks for visiting the domestic fringe. Hope you come back again.
-FringeGirl
Don't you love thrift stores? Looks like you girls had fun at lunch. It's so fun to meet new friends. Mimi
Such a good day you had.
Alfazema
Arent thrift stores fun! Looks like you had a great day!
It's always fun to meet fellow bloggers. That thrift store looks like my kind of place. That little sweetie is adorable too!
What a fun day you had Beth. Looks like you'll be sharing the little table. So great to be able to meet a blogging friend!
Hi Beth...now that is my kind of day...how nice you got to meet a blogger friend too... ;-) Bo
Super Sweet posting :) You met a fellow blogger? Oh wonderful, wonderful!!
My heart is soaring for the joy I am sure you had :)
And what lovely pictures of your new PAL :) (lol) and your family :)
As the rest have voiced...can't wait to read more on the saga of the table :)
Looks like you had a great time. Isn't it nice that we meet so many neat people in the blogging world. I had no idea when I started how much fun it would be or I would started much much sooner.
Charlotte
You're going to have to let me know next time you go Thrift Shopping! I NEVER find anything...but you have such a creative eye for stuff...that maybe I can learn your secret??? HUGS!!
This is SO sweet. Glad you had such a great day, Beth! And your friend is pretty, and so are you and your daughter. And you are sweet, too, lady!
XO,
Sheila :-)
What a fun day you had! You'll have to let us know who won the tug of war! ;)
How fun! Two of my favorite things. Chocolate and thrift stores!
Post a Comment