I know I have shared this one before, when I first started blogging, yet it is one I look at daily, while here at my desk and it still sometimes makes me even smile out loud...
Our three married children at the time, each had babies 4 months apart, for two years in a row.
The two on the bottom right are one week apart in age.
I love the looks on the older children’s faces! Little Ali plugged her ears, little Sam with amazement that anyone would cry with 'his Papa' holding them and I love little Maddie’s face of, " okay, now what? "We are laughing~ They are crying! The Professional Photographer was practically standing on her head trying to get their attention... Oh, it was so fun!
Then I loved these two precious pictures!


Enjoying Creamies on a hot summer’s afternoon. They had so much to laugh and visit about! :-)
*
These little ones, plus 4 more since these pictures were taken, have brought us so much joy! Number 11 in now on his or her way and will arrive at the end of the summer. We are doing the 'Happy Dance'!
Hope you all find something, to bring a smile to your beautiful face this weekend!
39 comments:
These are precious pictures, Beth, and that picture of you and your hubby with them is just so cute! I love you two laughing! LOL! Too cute. Thanks for sharing...
XO,
Sheila :-)
Oh, what a beautiful family! How I would love to have all those grandkids. We have been blessed with four and that's all we get, we've been told.
Thank you for posting on your own...I added your name to the list on today's post.
If you would please email me ~
Cashgirl_56@yahoo.com
so that I can have your email address. I email everyone each week to remind them of Friday's Foto and ask for a reply as to whether they will participate.
I'll wait for your email!
See you next week!
Deborah
These pictures speak volumes and your grandchildren can always chuckle as they see themselves so young and cute.
Loretta
I can see why that one is your favorite. It made me smile and they aren't even my little treasures! How much fun to have so many at the same age range. They must be a riot when you can get them all together...although I'm sure "quiet" isn't part of those times!
I bet when they all get together there is a lot of tearing around the house going on! Grandchildren do bring smiles and laughter don’t they! It amazes me sometimes at the amount of love they invoke!
♥ Lewaina
Hi Beth~
Your grandchildren are precious! I can hardly wait to become a grandmother one day, too! Oh, I'm going to spoil them rotten!
Have a wonderful weekend and thanks for sharing!
Those are so funny!! I only have 3 boys but feel like they multiply when someone tries to take our pic. The top one will be a great pic to give them all as they are older and have children of their own. Thanks for sharing, now off to read more!
Precious pics.It does make you smile(the one where you and dh are laughing and the kids are crying).Isn't that life for ya? i too would love to know what the bigger kids were thinking.
I'm tickled to death you've joined us.WELCOME new friend,WELCOME...Ann
What beautiful precious pictures!! Grandbabies are the icing onthe cake!!:0) Take care!~Wendy
What wonderful priceless blessings your children have bestowed upon you! :o)
Your pictures are cute! You brought a smile to my face!
What happy Grandparents! Thanks for sharing your great pictures!
You have a beautiful family!
Have a great day!
brenda
What a fantabulously beautiful family! I am amazed at how many beautiful grandchildren you have...and so close in age! What a great time they will have growing up together! Family gatherings will be so much fun!
Glad you are joining us for Foto Fridays!
Malisa
Completely jealous. Completely. That is happiness.
In my mind that's how pictures of children should look. I can see how it makes you smile!!
Congrats on number 11. That's a lot of love to give and get back in return! ♥
take care,
Dawn
Beth,
I love family pictures and I can see why you keep the first one on your desk. Your description of each of the "older" ones had me in stitches!!
Great post & thanks for sharing your beautiful family. Congrats on upcoming new grandbaby!!
xoxo
Jane
They are all beautiful too. Thanks for sharing. You've been blessed with a lot of fun I can tell. Have a great weekend.
*hugs*
These photos are soo sweet! I really love the first one - those are the best ones, when the children are all doing something different & you see their true emotions on their face! I love it -Hope you have a great weekend!
These pictures are priceless, I too have many pictures through out my home that I look at every day. Thanks for sharing.
Blessings,
Sue
Beth I had no idea how many grand-babies you had.
They are so precious and I welcome you to Foto Friday.
Love Claudie
xo
Love the pictures. Your grandchildren are almost as cute as mine. Mimi
What beautiful children. You are so blessed.
Your grandchildren are absolutely adorable, Beth. I know you and your husband cherish every precious minute spent with them.
Hello Beth; Wow I have not been by for awhile, sorry about that. I just love the photos, how sweet they all are. And congratulations on number 11 on the way. How funny that is I have 11 too, and we have a blast when they are all here....
Hugs;
Alaura
How precious!! You make me so excited to be a grandma. You looked so sweet and cute with your hubby in that pic. Thank you for sharing those will us! And AND!!! Yes. I did get those pillows at the district. How funny is that! I wonder if I did get your pillows? Okay so a little secret...those two I have were the last two displays left. SO I stole them off the bed. ha!!! I couldn't resist they were so cute. I LOVE my bed. I'll send more pics soon. Hugs!
My gosh the pictures are so adorable Beth! I had seen the one of you and your husband with the kids. The only reason you're laughing is because they aren't yours! lol!
What a great idea giving them all ice creams and taking a picture! Adorable! Had it been my kids I would have been freaking out ... "their going to drip it on their cloths!" Yup, that's me alright.
What beautiful children! I know that they bring you so much joy. Congratulations on soon to be number 11!
The children are absolutely adorable..as well as you grownups.. aren't kids just the best? Thanks for the visit to see the teaset..I'm glad you enjoyed it..your words always make my heart sing.. Have a super Saturday my friend.. hugs ~lynne~
Cant wait for that time inlife!!!!!
L U C K Y!!!!!!!!!
Great photos! You were in "baby heaven", as my mom would say.
I still need your po mailing address so I can mail out your "pay it forward" craft! Hit reply to this comment and send it to my e-mail address.
Beth, I'd love to meet you. Tell me more about the luncheon or send your e-mail address. Loved you pictures. I have one that would match it--I'll have to get it out again--one is standing defiantly with her hands on her hips! I agree grandchildren are sooo fun!
Hi!
Those are some beautiful children!! Those photos are wonderful memories to have. Have a great evening!!
Sherrie
Those are such beautiful, precious portraits! We actually have one just like yours. My parents are surrounded by some crying grandkids and some who are plugging their ears and my parents are laughing. One of my favorites!
Your back step looks an awful lot like my parent's! I wonder if you live near them. The funny thing is, we have a photo like that one too. The kids are eating popsicles on my parents' back step. Funny! We must think alike!
I INDEED feel priveledged to have your pillows! LOL! What great taste you have. And I guess I'm happy you returned them! You can come over and cuddle up to them any time (they are SO soft!!) We are neighbors you know ;-) ;-) They are all put in my closet right now as I'm painting the bedroom. I can't wait to post pics of the house when it's all done. Hugs!
What a beautiful family!
Beth, just popped back over to wish you a wonderful Sunday! Sending much, much love to you today!
XO,
Sheila :-)
Those are such sweet pictures! They must have so much fun playing together!
Manuela
Beth these photos are wonderful! Grandkids are fantabulous. Such fun and love!
Those are so sweet Beth! LOL Isn't it funny how grandchildren can be like buses- none for a while and then 2 show up! :-) We started a trend in my husband's family like that.
I love these pictures! Grandbabies are the best ever! They are all so cute!
Post a Comment