"For this cause we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that ye might be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding;
That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God;
Strengthened with all might according to his glorious power, unto all patience and longsuffering with joyfulness;"
Colossians 9-10 (King James Version)
May you always feel of His love and the power of the scriptures in your life,

17 comments:
What a lovely saying. I hadn't heard it before.
I hope you are havng a lovely weekend.
Beautiful, Beth!
I hope your weekend has been filled with His love and joy as well...
XO,
Sheila :-)
I loved this! Thank you Beth! I hope you have a wonderful week!
I thought about all the Primary kids raising their scriptures way up high during the scripture power song. Wonderful thoughts.
Great picture, Beth.
And great scripture.
We are fasting for Mark's x-wife today. We just found out that she has breast cancer that has metasticized and spread to at least her liver. Wow. Just had a mamogram 7 months ago.
Have a great Sabbath!
Elizabeth
Beautiful post... I love your new header picture... I would love to sit out there with you and visit.. I'm sorry I'm so late in getting back around.. life got in the way..I think it's settled back down for a bit..although scary for a few days... I hope you've had a super w/k.. hugs ~lynne~
I had to work all day today...so it was nice getting a taste of Sunday here on your blog!
Great post.... I have always loved that saying too!
You just don't know how much I needed this tonight. Thank you for the perfect post.
Jen
Beautiful post.
Alfazema
Love scripture as well. Thanks for the post!
I think Duke is about an 1 1/2 hours away from Winston-Salem. So her husband is going to Wake and she is going Duke? They are going to be busy!
I am way excited for them. Let me know if there is anything that I can do to help them out!
I need to remember to read my scriptures when I need an answer to something. I don't always go there with that purpose.
Beth,
I have never read this saying before, but it is so true!!! Thanks for sharing this, I do not know what i would do with out His Word!!!! Blessings,
Sue
Hello Aunt B!
Beautiful post! Thank you for your thoughts! I should know what the name of those pink flowers are on my "spring" post, but I don't remember! I'll let you know as soon as I find out! Have a wonderful week and stay warm! Ya, I guess I am showing off my flowers, I can't help myself, I just love them!
I love the Scriptures. They do bring strength and answers. :-)
ps...who won the table? LOL
Wonderful post, and I love to hear the Primary children sing that song. One of the best songs they've written for them in recent years. And I completely agree - pray then read. It works!
Post a Comment