Utah is known for it’s beautiful National Parks and recreational areas.
Canyon Lands, Arches, Capitol Reef, and Zions are a few some of the better known National Parks in Utah.
Bryce Canyon was one of our families favorite parks to visit when they were younger. It is an amazing place to visit. It always intrigued me with all it’s fun rock formations... Thousands of visitors come each summer to take in the breath taking beauty of this Natural wonder.
My husbands grandparents had a home at the bottom of the canyon when we got married. As you looked out their kitchen window just beyond their fence, the large red mountain started to rise. It was spectacular to wake up to.

Canyon Lands, Arches, Capitol Reef, and Zions are a few some of the better known National Parks in Utah.
Bryce Canyon was one of our families favorite parks to visit when they were younger. It is an amazing place to visit. It always intrigued me with all it’s fun rock formations... Thousands of visitors come each summer to take in the breath taking beauty of this Natural wonder.
My husbands grandparents had a home at the bottom of the canyon when we got married. As you looked out their kitchen window just beyond their fence, the large red mountain started to rise. It was spectacular to wake up to. 
Mr. B's Step Grandfather helped to develop trails through out the Park.
We would always stop on our way to the Grand Canyon. I hope you enjoyed seeing this part of our beautiful state.
I posted this for Outdoor Wednesday which Susan so graciously hosts each Wednesday at A Southern Daydreamer. Please pop over to visit Susan's lovely blog to see more posts featuring the beauty found in the great outdoors.

40 comments:
Wow! This is just breathtaking! Well worth a visit!...Debbie
Beth, aren't those rock formations incredible! Oh, how I wish I could see this. Thanks for sharing it with us, Beth. It's so different from what we're used to in Florida, and I love seeing it.
Happy Outdoor Wednesday!
XO,
Sheila :-)
I LOVE Southern end of our state. Our family also goes often and visits these canyons. We also love to visit Gobblin Valley! The girls always loved to go there over Easter and hunt for Easter Eggs that Bunny would leave for them. :) Thanks for sharing!
Happy Outdoor Wednesday Betty!
Wow...your pictures are breath-taking... and amazing! It looks like a great place to wander around and explore! How lucky you are to hav been able to have "a family connection" with it...makes it even more special!
Thanks for sharing the beautiful photos!
Susan
BEAUTIFUL PICTURES~ Thank You for sharing! ♥ Hugs!
Beth, these are absolutely lovely pics! Wow.......hope to see this view myself one day! My Beloved and I talk of taking a train trip out west for our 30th anniversary in a few years. This would definitely be on our trip, for sure! Great share today~ ~CC Catherine ;)
Haven't been there since I was a child. I forgot how beautiful it was.
Kathy b
Such a beautiful place. I think we'll be spending some time down there this spring with our family. Mimi
What amazing photos! I could never get tired of looking at those fantastic rock formations. Thanks for sharing.
Blessings, Lana
Those are some amazing pics! I sure want to visit now. Cindy
What beautiful photos. That waterfall is amazing. Thanks for sharing. Kathy
Beth, thank you for sharing those magnificent photos with us. I would love to see those places "in person" someday. They are truly breathtaking.
Sincerely,
Janie
I've never been to Utah. Wow! The pictures are just stunning!
It truly is breathtaking! Yikes!
WOW....that is GORGEOUS!!
I had forgotten how beautiful the parks are. Need to go again, and take some pics and get it in a "Trip Journal". We do have a beautiful state don't we! I feel the call and pull of SPRING. Road Trip! LOL. Lewaina
Oh my goodness that is so pretty!
Funny thing, growing up here I did not go to these places. I guess it is not too late. They are beautiful. Answer to your question the store is in West Jordan?,(I think) and my friend lives in Alamo. Thanks for asking:)
Hi Aunt B!
These pictures are beautiful! We love to visit these beautiful Canyons when we can!
You always brighten my day, Thanks for being so awesome!
That is so wonderful and strange too. To look at those rock formations you would think they belonged on another planet. Wow! I always thought God had a pretty good eye when it came to designing. ;-) A sense of humour too.
How wonderful that you live so close to such a wonderful area.
I never get sick of looking at them. I wish I got to visit them more. Thanks for sharing the gorgeous photos.
*hugs*
Wow, that is so incredibly beautiful! Everyone knows how much I love rocks of any variety!
Brenda
Hi Beth...these were some spectacular photos...it must have been wonderful to see this in person. I had an uncle who lived in 4 corners, Utah...never visited him and I don't know if it is close to this canyon or not.
;-) Bo
Beth,
Just Beautiful! My friend went there last summer...She still talking about it...Thanks for shring...Beautiful post..Katherinllen
I did! I've never vacation south of here and I'd really like to! You'd think after 20 years of being in Utah, I would have by now. I guess I'm just a home body.
Hi Beth
What amazing scenery! How wonderful to be able to live near there.
Are you wanting to join in on thankful Thursday again?
Hugs, Rhondi
What a beautiful scenery, I can't imagine waking up to such beauty.They were so blessed. Thanks for sharing.
Sue
These photos are absolutely stunning! thank you for sharing them with us! :)
Wow says it all. Thanks for sharing.
Maryrose
Wow, where is that waterfall in the top picture located? It's amazing! I've been to Bryce and Zions before but didn't see anything like that waterfall!
I love your creed!!! THAT is the best! Thanks for commenting on my blog, those pictures are just breath taking!!!
I know I posted on here once, Beth, but I just wanted to come over and leave you a warm hug just because...
XO,
Sheila :-)
Those photos are beautiful! I want to thank you for stopping by and visiting with me during my SITS spotlight....Please come back anytime.....Blessings, Nancy
I have always wanted to visit the western part of our country and it is on my list of things I'd like to do. These breathtaking pictures make me want to go ASAP!
Please stop by my blog - I have an award waiting for you.
Ms.Daisy
~Jean
Hi,
Nice shot..Your blog is really interesting... Good Luck...keep writing.
This is a wonderful post, like taking a little vacation without leaving home. Such a beutiful park. Thanks for sharing it with us.
What an amazing place!
Hi Beth :)
The Grand Canyon really is gorgeous. We used to go to Lake Powell and Lake Mead all the time and the canyon views were spectacular.
Your backyard is incredible!! I hope you don't mind, but I borrowed your pictures and put them my inspirational picture file. Maybe when it's time to start working on the yard I'll be able to get some advice on how to grow a garden that blooms from Spring to Fall?? ;)
hugs,
rue
Thanks for taking us there. I've never heard of that park, but it makes me want to visit Utah! :O)
Well that got my "homesick" feelings going into over drive! It is amazing how many beautiful places there are in Utah. God surely did bless our state with abundance!
Post a Comment