This picture is our son Kev (so cute in his scruff) and his beautiful fiance Jeebers taken while they were back packing in the beautiful Wind River Mountains of Wyoming last summer. It has to be true love for any woman to want to go into the mountains for a week. No hot showers or baths...YIKES!
Or a woman who takes after his own heart, of simply loving the great out doors.
Actually it is both. A perfect match made in heaven, so to speak.
The wedding is less than a month away!
It is a story of a girl from Napa Valley, California and a boy from Salt Lake City, Utah who meet in beautiful Virginia while each is attending graduate school. She is through and working in Montana and he...... is still in school in Virginia. They will only be apart for 5 months after the wedding, and then he too will graduate. We think they will settle in beautiful Colorado. Even though distance is an obstacle, their love continues to grow. YES, we get another beautiful daughter!
Or a woman who takes after his own heart, of simply loving the great out doors.Actually it is both. A perfect match made in heaven, so to speak.
The wedding is less than a month away!
It is a story of a girl from Napa Valley, California and a boy from Salt Lake City, Utah who meet in beautiful Virginia while each is attending graduate school. She is through and working in Montana and he...... is still in school in Virginia. They will only be apart for 5 months after the wedding, and then he too will graduate. We think they will settle in beautiful Colorado. Even though distance is an obstacle, their love continues to grow. YES, we get another beautiful daughter!
So it is a whirlwind right now of addressing envelopes and planning showers, and we couldn’t be happier for them... or us.
I have to smile though... he just had his bachelors party and he was disappointed he DIDN'T get anything fun and naughty:) They are great kids have both saved themselves for marriage and I think he is getting a little BIT antsy:) LOL
For the Bachelors party he and his ( all poor grad students) friends all hung out at a sports grill to watch the University of Utah game. They DID buy his chicken wings though!

12 comments:
How exciting!!! And, how wonderful about their educations!!! You need to post engagement pics.... or their announcement!!! CONGRATS!!! WHERE will they be married!!!!
AND, thank you SO SO SO very much for the quote!!! Was that in a talk or what? Do you have a copy of the whole talk? That truly spoke to my heart!!! THANK YOU!!!
What a cute couple. I agree with the comment above, you'll have to post engagement pics! Ok, I feel bad, I remember you asking me a question on my blog about the pretzels, but I can't remember what is was, and I can't find the comment. I think you were asking me if the prezels stuck to the grass stuff in the bottom of the bag. It didn't, but we did put the finished pretzels in the fridge for ten or twenty minutes to really help them to set. If that wasn't the question ask me again and I'll awnser it quickly :) Thanks so much for your last comment, I'm usually not so emotional, but is was so hard for me (and I'm sure every member of our church) to hear such false things about our church and sweet prophet and of course missionaries, your sweet comment mean alot to me, thank you!
It's so great when our kids pick mates that fit so well into the family and that we love as much as they do. Congrats! They make such an adorable couple!
What a cute couple. It's so nice to hear they've waited for marriage...we don't hear that too often. Congratulations to them. :-)
Well, congratulations are in order! She is a beautiful young woman, and he a handsome man. What sweet children will likely come of this union.
Brenda
They are truly made for one another to honor such a great commitment. And 5 months apart AFTER the wedding? Holy Moly!
Can't wait to see Wedding pictures!
Love it! They look so good together! I am sure the wedding day is much anticipated by these two. I remember those feelings all too well!
It's tough that they will be separated for five months after the wedding, but maybe it will pass quickly.
I know you guys are getting excited. It is so great how you have accepted your DIL so easily. Hope all of the planning continues to go well.
Have a great week,
Jen
What a beautiful couple. It is a wonderful romantic story how they met which I am sure they will enjoy telling their own children in time. It is lovely that they have so much in common.
Hey Beth...I am just getting home..saw your note on the chicken salad...I do so wish I knew how to do that perma link thingy..you know where you can be posting and say 'click here' and it take you to a past post! lol But the chicken salad is on Sept.28,2008.
Congrats to your son and his beautiful bride to be....the little chicken salad croissants wil be fantastic for the shower...I used them at Tammy's baby shower and there was no left overs! lol It will make 24 small croissants well packed easily...I make it know and just fix up the croissants and keep them in the fridge and Bill and the kids can just grab one anytime....hope you like it girl and I am flattered you are even gonna try it! Thanks for coming by sweetie ...hope you have a great week!
oooo, how exciting for you!! Well, and I GUESS these two are a LITTLE excited, too!! CONGRATULATIONS to all of you!
Thanks so much for coming by and I hope you will come back anytime...
Christmas postings are going to be soooo much fun. i had a blast posting all sorts of things for a CHRISTMAS OPEN HOUSE held by
Boo Mama...not sure she is doing it this year but there's already several Christmas things going around...Just can't wait.
OH MY...so cool your hubby was with Mitt on his mission. I had a great time working with him. He is a very kind man and I had a great experience with him. I found him really easy to work with. We worked on his home in Park City and the house turned out really gorgeous. It was a fun project. And thanks for the compliments on my daughter...she is a beautiful girl...I just with she'd cover up more lol...but at 25 they don't listen to their mommies anymore. So I just have to grit my teeth and try to celebrate what makes her happy...to a point lol! I guess she won't look like that forever so eventually she'll cover up like us old ladies have too!
They are such a cute couple - and how great is it that they love the same things! :)
Post a Comment