This is our other soon to be wed couple. Kate's daughter's (my niece's ) shower is at our home on Saturday.
It really will be a simple and fun party. Some are bringing their favorite salads to share and we are serving hot rolls with eclairs or cream puffs for dessert. I haven't decided whether the eclairs will be bakery bought or if I will have enough time to make them. (It is Thanksgiving people!!!!! Breathe in.. & ..Breathe out:-)
♥
It is a PERSONAL SHOWER with both moms, aunts and the girl cousins and just a few friends! I can guarantee when the women in our family gets together, there is always lots of laughter and fun, AND what her cousins have planned for her... oh my! ♥♥♥ LOL
♥
Aren't they so cute??? He was the big college football player and she the miniature cheerleader! She is a ball of fire and certainly doesn't need the pitch fork to keep him in line. LOL
♥
They met in their Freshman year of college and now four years later are getting married. They will be heading off to Law school for him and she is looking forward to getting her masters. He is in the interviewing mode at different universities right now.
♥
I have to smile every time I see them together. Just look at the difference in their hand size:) Her engagement ring is a tiny size 3!

16 comments:
Beth, they are precious! They remind me of my niece and her husband. She is a diminuative cutie, and he was a tall basketball player some time ago.
Best wishes to them on their marriage!
Sheila
Beth,
Your niece is beautiful! I wish them both the very best!
xoxoxoxo
Donna
CUTE couple!!! She is TINY. Where are they going to school???
Beautiful couple! Girl I can't believe you cooked 40 lbs of chicken!!!! lol lol Girl you know that make that stuff already pre grilled and everything right there in the grocery isle! lol I just always use that grilled Tyson chicken strips...I am all about quick & easy! lol My daughter called this morning and wants me to fix a big batch of the chicken salad croissants up this weekend for her church choir practice!!!! lol lol Hope the shower is beautiful and that your niece will have memories to treasure always.
They are definitely a darling couple. I haven't been good at checking up on blogs lately, but I just read your mammorgram post, I'm so glad everything is ok. I went to the doctor a couple years ago with a weird lump, he sent me in for an ultrasound (since I was pregnant) everything was fine, but it was still scary for me! By the way, I love the chair that your recovered. You can never go wrong with toile!
Aren't you so proud of him! She is a tiny thing! Of course, I once was too...
Brenda
AWWWWWWWWWW what a cute couple, hope you all have a great time at the shower, but by they way you talked your family always has fun together. My best wishes for them both....
Hugs;
Alaura
What an adorable picture..and they make the dang cutest couple! Have fun and good luck with the shower...you are gonna be one VERY busy lady for the next little while! I wish I could be there to lend you a hand...well...and eat some of the goodies too!
That photo is the cutest thing! I love it! They're both just precious. :)
Thank you for your sweet comments on the flowers - I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
argggh I can smell that sheet cake clear in Massachusetts! Thanks so much for the kind words...you warmed my heart and made me cry! You're the best!
Hi Beth...glad you found your way to my blog again! Your niece is so cute...I hope all the showers go well....Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
What a cute picture of those two! Have fun at the shower...you are one busy girl these days.
I can see you have the heart thing down. It doesn't work for me.
Hey I hope you have an awesome weekend! Check out my blog to get your awards with l♥ts of l♥ve from me :) ♥ Hugs! :) Shauna
http://trying2staycalm.blogspot.com/
Ooo they are so sweet. Good luck with the shower preparations this weekend. Lots of coffee and I'm sure you'll get through the month. I unoficially nominate you as the busiest person I know at the mo. :-)
Oh Beth, They look like such a fun and precious couple! I just love young romance. It is a beautiful sight to behold. An intimate shower is always the most fun. It is such a grand time to visit with family and close friends and definitely a memorable event! I hope that you all have a fabulous weekend with all of the celebrating.
hugs,
Jen
They are too cute for words! Size 3? Wow, she really is tiny!
You are so gracious to hold the shower at your house. And so fortunate to have a family of women that get along well.
Onto the shower!
Sharon
Post a Comment