She got some darling gifts and I got some fun ideas for future personal shower gifts.
Some of the fun ideas were:
♥♥♥ Her own personal Pink Tool Box with the pink tools inside! This gift was so dang cute!
♥♥♥ A Human Ice Cream Sundae Basket with all the yummy stuff, along with a book on how to have a happy marriage with two cherries on the front cover;-) LOL
♥♥♥ A basket with Matching flannel pajama bottoms, a movie, and popcorn for their FIRST SLEEP OVER Together:-)
♥♥♥ A popcorn bucket filled with their favorite treats for a Date Night, along with several nights worth of movie passes and restaurant gift cards.
Of course she also got all the fun gifts that seem to come at a personal bridal shower;-)
We played a fun game which her mom, Kate and another daughter prepared. They packed a suitcase full of all the things the couple might need or want for the honeymoon. They showed everyone the contents of the suitcase and the person who remembered the most items, won prizes.

This is the fun suitcase!
The main thing is the shower was a huge success,
The bride was happy and the groom grinned from ear to ear!
8 comments:
I'm so glad it was such a success...Now that one thing down and only a gazillion more things you have to get done!! And I'm stumped...what are VT's and HT's???
I think that I am now all caught up on all of your posts. I have learned that you are one heck of an aunt, one gracious, givng person for sharing your home, a fantastic cook-(I am so making this this week) a fantastic fountain of faith-a friend that I am lucky to have. I am so thrilled that they didn't find anything when they did the mamogram. I like you, know what it's like when a loved one is going through something physically painful. You are so right-this Thanksgiving will be one of true thanks!
Thanks for your sweet words of kindness and your words of encouragement that you offer every post!
Love coming here!
Have a restful sunday! :)
Woohoo! What a great time! Great gifts too! I love the idea of a little pink tool box. Very unique.
And the food . . . yum! It sounds like everything was just perfect. Between the two of them they sure do have a busy life planned. She will make a gorgeous bride!
Oh it sounds like so much wonderful fun! Aren't wedding showers the best? I am so glad your family was able to get together and put on a great shower. I am sure it will be one she will never forget. I do believe the Sllepover kit is the cutest idea I've heard of. How much fun to be young and so in-love!
Cheers,
Jen
I'm so glad it went well! My daughter had her baby shower a few weeks ago in Tulsa. But of course I'm six hours away and couldn't attend.
Brenda
Beth,
I'm so glad that the first shower went so well. It must have been a mixture of memory-making and relief!
Hope you can rest up before the Thanksgiving festivities start!
God bless,
Elizabeth
Wow those gifts are SUPER cute! I wish I had gotten some gifts that creative when I got married!!
Oo Beth I have missed so much on here! I have a feeling even I could make up a song about you and this season somethig in the line of 12 days of Christmas involving showers, cakes, people etc. Beautifully presented food
Post a Comment