Friday, April 10, 2009

HE LIVES!

I KNOW THAT MY REDEEMER LIVES I was so touched when I first viewed this beautiful video of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I loved the music, the sketches of His life and the reminders of the many gifts,
He so willingly gave to us. I am so grateful!
*
Please click on it and enjoy the beautiful spirit.
It really is well worth your time on this Easter Weekend.
*
"He lives! All glory to His name!
He lives, my Savior, still the same.
Oh sweet the joy this sentence gives.
"I Know that my Redeemer lives!"
(From the hymn 'I know my Redeemer lives.')
*
It is my sincere testimony, I know that my Savior, Jesus Christ lives!
~
I hope your Easter is a wonderful celebration!
Love, Beth

20 comments:

Jan said...

You are a lovely person. Have a wonderful weekend and I love that song too :)

susan said...

I was unfamiliar with the "Son of Man Project". Thanks for sharing the beeautiful video and music. Happy Easter!

Charlotte said...

What a beautiful video. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Have a blessed Easter.
Charlotte

The Quintessential Magpie said...

I hope you know how special you are to all of us out here in Blogland, and I hope you have a lovely Easter with your family, Beth!

Love you...

XO,

Sheila :-)

Kathy said...

This was beautiful! Happy Easter...Kathy

SmilingSally said...

Thanks for sharing. Happy Spiritual Sunday. I wish you a Blessed Easter as you celebrate our risen Lord.

Anonymous said...

have a blessed Easter!

Sue said...

Beth,
Thank you for sharing,beautiful video wishing you and your family a most blessed Easter.
Sue

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Great video!!! I am blessed. Thank you for your bloggy friendship. It warms my spirit.
Happy Easter!

nikkicrumpet said...

Happy Easter my friend. I hope the day brings peace and joy to you and your family. Just like you bring to me with your beautiful blog. I'm so glad I found you here in blogland ♥

Decor To Adore said...

We will never be loved more than the love shown to us by Jesus. Happy Easter to you. Be blessed!

Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage said...

This is such a beautiful song and a great video. Thank-you for sharing this.
God Bless.
Ginger

Mimi Sue said...

Beautiful video, beautiful testimony. Happy Easter to you and your family. Mimi

Ms.Daisy said...

Thank you for your inspiring post on Easter Sunday. Happy Easter to you and your family.



~Jean

Ashley said...

What a wonderful message! I hope you had an amazing and beautiful Easter with your family!

P. said...

Beautiful picture.

Alfazema

D C said...

That was beautiful! I hope you had a wonderful Easter.

Da Bergs said...

I love love love that picture!!! I too know He lives!!!

Nanette Merrill said...

Such a wonderuful post to share. Thanks.

Elizabeth said...

Beautiful! Thank you for your wonderful testimony. I pray that you are feeling better. Let me know how you are!

Isn't today beautiful?

Elizabeth