Friday, October 23, 2009

Celebrating a friend on her 100th post!

My adorable blogging friend  Honeysuckle at Quincy Cottage is having a celebration for her 100th post...AND WE are all invited to join the party
and maybe win her fabulous handmade gifts!!!

She made some fabulous prizes such as this

Fun, Colorful and Stylish apron with all its ruffles and different fabrics for one of the lucky cooks in blogland.  She is a talented seamstress!


She celebrates life by giving service to others with her friends each month.  She made this for one of my favorite events of the year...The Festival Trees!  All money goes to benefit sick children and their families at Primary Children's Hospital.

She shares darling hosting ideas and yummy recipes

She is a great humanitarian! Read story here:


Please go visit her and wish her well on her 100th post...You just might be the lucky person to win her fun prizes. I love all the WHIMSY...

she, her sisters, friends and her granddaughters create together.
 You just might be lucky enough to WIN her prize!  

Just go meet this GORGEOUS and  beautiful LADY, both inside and out! Tell her  I sent you!
Congratulations Honeysuckle!

I am so grateful for blogging friends who uplift, teach and help me become a better person.
 Honeysuckle is a blessing in not only my life, but many others. She certainly one of the best! 

Enjoy a beautiful weekend...We will soon have snow! YIKES!!!
~♥

8 comments:

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Hey, Beth! I will check it out. And I wish you a happy weekend, too!

XO,

Sheila :-)

Anonymous said...

What a darling apron and what a blessed woman to have for a friend..she sounds like a real angel. I love the festival of the trees, such a wonderful cause! Thanks and come say hi :D

Darlene said...

SNOW????Brrrrr!!! She sounds like a WONDERFUL friend!

honeysuckle said...

Dear C, I am overcome with surprise, (a bit of embarrassment), and gratitude. I can't believe that you devoted a whole post to ME! You are just too kind, and we haven't even met!! Now, I know why your readers have such wonderful things to say about you. We absolutely have to meet!- and have lunch maybe somewhere half way between us. (You are kind of like a mystery guest since I even have to guess your real name!) Jennifer was right when she said that she has met some of her best friends through blogging! I consider you a blessing friend!

Mimi Sue said...

How cute is she. I'm on a Festival of Trees Committee too, so I'll be looking for her. Your last post made me think of all the times we coulda woulda shoulda. We might have more money but blessings are way better. Mimi

susette said...

Festival of Trees is an absolutely wonderful event. How sweet of your friend to donate to that.

Sandy said...

Hi, I just happened upon your blog and enjoyed your previous post so much. It is so true, that the Lord always knows what is best for us. I like your blog!! This is a very sweet post as well!!

Marie Rayner said...

I just love Jean and was so blessed to have been able to meet her in person last winter. What a dear she is! SNow? Yikes!