Dearest Friends,
My blog right now looks like my life!
HaHa!
HaHa!
Lots of bright and cheerful moments, mingled with bits of chaos!
Blogger has really changed!
It seems my life has become blessed with many opportunities to grow and learn. Thank goodness the Lord is close at hand to help me muddle through the most difficult ones.
It seems my life has become blessed with many opportunities to grow and learn. Thank goodness the Lord is close at hand to help me muddle through the most difficult ones.
Among the frustrating but not life altering ones, was my dinosaur computer hit the dust taking everything with it.;{ I am slowly retrieving info.
So today, I find myself in a new realm of amazing technology when I was comfortable in the old...
I think I need my super talented daughter to come and bail her mom out.
She is such a beautiful and delightful blessing to me.
The Lord knew I needed a daughter to complete my life.
The Lord knew I needed a daughter to complete my life.
I have always wondered why I was entrusted with her care and chosen to be her mom,
when SHE is the one who has and continues to teach me so much!
She too had a birthday this month and these pictures were taken just after leaving a restaurant where we had gone to celebrate.
Happy Birthday to our incredible daughter!
Oops, Got to run...
She heard my plea and her precious family will soon arrive for Sunday dinner:)
Yes!...With her help my blog is not all ski whompass now, just a few more adjustments and it will be corrected and I will have learned some new tricks.. Now for those other few bits of my life...
We are leaving that up to the Lord to help us with :-)
~♥BETH♥~
PS Does anyone know how to close the upper gap from top picture to my post?
Thanks!
when SHE is the one who has and continues to teach me so much!
She too had a birthday this month and these pictures were taken just after leaving a restaurant where we had gone to celebrate.
Happy Birthday to our incredible daughter!
Oops, Got to run...
She heard my plea and her precious family will soon arrive for Sunday dinner:)
Yes!...With her help my blog is not all ski whompass now, just a few more adjustments and it will be corrected and I will have learned some new tricks.. Now for those other few bits of my life...
We are leaving that up to the Lord to help us with :-)
~♥BETH♥~
PS Does anyone know how to close the upper gap from top picture to my post?
Thanks!
15 comments:
Ya, Bloggers changes have had me in a dither too.
Have no clue how to close that gap. Try doing a google search "closing the gap from my header to my pictures on my blog"
Seriously. You might be surprised.
That daughter of yours is downright gorgeous!
Happy Birthday to her!
My daughter teaches me everything I know about blogging too. I'm glad your daughter is such a blessing to you.
My blog has remained the same as always so I don't know whats up with yours...but I know your daughter will know what to do. My daughters are now my teachers too and I just love that! I have missed you!!! :D
Beth, I have no idea how to do anything, and if Blogger changes my blog I am going to flip out! Did they just change yours and not tell you??? HELP!
Happy Birthday to your sweet, dear daughter. She is a beauty like her mom.
XO,
Sheila :-)
Hi Beth, You can access the fonts etc. if you click "design" from your dashboard, then click "new template designer" tab, then "advanced". You can also access the old template maker by clicking on "design" on your dashboard, then click on html and scroll to the bottom.
It's simple, you just have to know how to get there!
Hope that helps! Enjoy your daughter's stay! Hope her birthday is wonderful!
Blessings,
Becky
Yayy for daughters! You are lucky that you have one close enough that she can come to help! Such a beautiful gal, just like her mum! Happy Birthday to her! xxoo
It is such a delight for any parent to have a very talented and loving daughter. I like it most when you said that she’s the one teaching you. Yours is indeed a doting daughter. Lucky you!
May Your Day Be Lovely,
The Muse
not sure about the blog issues, but i know that blogger has been giving lots of gals problems, me included. i miss talking with you! oh ya, and i just realized you have the same # and types lol of kids as me, 3 boys, 1 spoiled girl LOL :)
niki
I know, my husband wanted me to start a blog for him for our vacation rental properties. They setup and layout were terrible and very hard to do. I am so glad that mine still works the way I am used to. Hope you get the help you need, Iknow next to nothing!
What a beautiful daughter, Beth, and a sweet family. I'm sure she feels very blessed to have you as her mom, too.
I am sorry that your blog format has changed-I know the frustration of just getting comfortable and then having to start all over again. My daughter rescues me all the time. I'm not sure what you mean about closing the gap between the picture but have you tried putting your mouse at the beginning of your post and then backspacing? (I'm probably way off base for your problem.) I'm sure your daughter will know what to do.
Do keep in touch and contact me when and if you come to town! That would be fun~ Sorry you're dealing with all this junk. Life is a box of chocolates wink. lol
How much fun for mom and daughter to spend time together! Blogger has become a challenge of late, that is for sure. I guess they are trying to compete with the other blog services.
I hope you find a lot more calm in your chaos. I know you have had so much going on of late. I think of you often.
Jen
Hi Beth!
Love the pictures, they are beautiful! Your summer has certainly been full! Happy birthday to your beautiful daughter! Aren't daughters wonderful?
I don't know much about Blogger - I just try to leave things alone, and hope that they don't get messed up! If that does not work, I call my daughter!
Hugs,
Barb
Happy Birthday Natalie! I have such fond memories of her and all her help when my girls were little. Your yard is beautiful by the way.
Post a Comment