I love light. Maybe that is why I picked the colors I did. There is one craft room in particular, I can't get off my mind. Here it is....
So soothing.
There is a lot of cabinets for storage. A large window on the end for natural light, & there is a place for both a sewing machine and computer.
Well, This is my inspiration room. Note, I WILL NOT have anything close to this, although a girl can dream! LOL... But hopefully I can liven up my little bedroom, studio/office space with these colors and make it more appealing to spend time in. Maybe tuck away some of the debris that has been piling up this past 18 months. LOL. It might take a few months to accomplish:) If you could only see what I can, you'r know why!
Now to find the muscles to help move furniture and start painting. Where are my three sons when I need them?Enjoy a great weekend!
10 comments:
I also love light! Next to my sewing table I have one of those lamps that simulates sunshine (dr. recommended - helps with depression in the winter! <-added benefit!), That is a very inspiring room - classic lines - space, etc... I would have it a mess in about 5 minutes :D
Good luck with your organizing! I have been doing 15 minutes a day in "hot spots" might only take me 5 years~ LOL
The craft room is gorgeous!! Great inspiration for you. I keep seeing that aqua blue around. I'm not sure I could keep my craft room that clean though. :-)
Hi again, yes a beautiful room. My future craft room is still having the floor sanded (on and off for weeks). "One day" I keep telling myself when things are less chaotic.
Wow, now THAT'S an inspiration room...how beautiful! I don't think I could keep it that clean either, though! I look forward to seeing your space when it's all done!
Enjoy your weekend!
Oh the scrapbooking that can be done in that room! What a fabulous inspiration!! Now I just can't wait to see what you will do to your craft room.
Have a marvelous weekend,
Jen
Question for you...What does the LDS church think of moms that join the church but her family doesn't? you can email me. hugs. niki
I love light too! The more the better! I can't stand having any shades drawn during the day, at all. I need one of those lights for the winter too Linda!
That said, what a beautiful inspiration room. So clean, crisp, simple and functional. The only thing I can see missing is a window with a gorgeous valance ; )
Dear Beth,
Thank you for stopping by my blog and for leaving a lovely comment.
I too like that craft room. I've been working at cleaning my crafting room up as I have been asked to post pictures on my blog. Maybe I should just show it in all it's messy glory!
WOW Now THATS a craftroom. It makes my "done in one day" craftroom look pretty sad. Although it looks WAY better than it did before. I can't believe I even posted that picture lol. I love those turquoise chairs...they add such a pop of color!
Niki,
That is just a beauitful INSPIRATION room and mine won't look like that... but I do like the colors and do like to dream:)
Post a Comment