The one room upstairs that needs a total make over is the very room I have been spending way too much time in lately, reading your incredible blogs:)

My office/craft and creative room needs lots of attention! Organizing & painting. These are the colors, I have chosen to make this room soothing and a room I want to be in. Hopefully they will get my creative juices flowing again. I will show pictures after I am done. Now I have picked the main colors I am ready to start!
There is a minor hitch though...
I am slow. I broke my lower back in two places last year and I am still recovering. I had 2 disc removed and 3 vertebrae fused. (Well, they haven't quite fused yet) I have expensive bling, bling in my spine consisting of two 4-5 inch rods and 6 almost 2 inch screws in my tail bone and lower spine.. I am healing and want to start to be my old self and create again. This will be my first project on our home in 18 months. I am impatient and just hope my back and Ibuprofen will let me do it.
I am slow. I broke my lower back in two places last year and I am still recovering. I had 2 disc removed and 3 vertebrae fused. (Well, they haven't quite fused yet) I have expensive bling, bling in my spine consisting of two 4-5 inch rods and 6 almost 2 inch screws in my tail bone and lower spine.. I am healing and want to start to be my old self and create again. This will be my first project on our home in 18 months. I am impatient and just hope my back and Ibuprofen will let me do it.

Is it proper to show ones Tail Bone on her blog?
16 comments:
Yes absolutely, especially when it is decorated with hardware like your!! Good luck with the redecorating.
Hugs
deb xx
LOL! Of course, bling is bling right! Whether it is on your wrist, finger or in your case, your tailbone. Thanks for sharing, you have such a positive attitude about life and I appreciate that you have shared that your positive attitude is not without effort. Good luck with your redecorating project, don't out do the Ibuprophen! Post progress, are those your color choices???? Very nice colors I like them....alot!
hugs
tricia
Hi,
I love the colors you chose. Just take it easy and go slow. What's the hurry? Right???
Thanks for worrying about us...we made it fine here. Not even a power blink! We have been under a tornado watch most of the day today...which has been a little scary.
Diane
As long as it's just the xray lol..otherwise it might be a tad inappropriate! Thanks for coming by to visit my blog. I love following people home to see there space in blogland. Sounds like you're working on the same project I just sorta-finished. Good luck with it. Can't wait to see the pictures!
Hi Beth! Thanks for unpeaking and commenting at my blog. What a darling blog you've got! I'm so glad I found you, or you found me. I love the colors and the birds. They are sweet. Good luck with the refurbishing. I work at a neurology clinic so I understand those back issues. Take care.
Woo Hoo - look at that tailbone ;) LOL
Very calming and relaxing colors :)
Only do what your body allows, don't overdo it! Hope you take pictures as you go so we can see sneak peaks :D
Bling is an understatement! I can only imagine the pain you have been in and greatly feel for you! I am glad that you have your sense of humor. It brightens my day! :)
Your color choices are GORGEOUS!! I look forward to seeing how you use them in the room you are wanting to fix up.
So glad you got to spend a little time with your son and his fianace this weekend. Have a fabulous remainder of the week!
Jen
Youch! Bless your heart, no wonder you're moving slow!
I love the colors you chose. Should be beautiful! -Julia :-)
Hey Beth, Sure you can e-mail me:
jenniferwjones1995@yahoo.com
YOUCH!!!! i hope you are going to be feeling better in NO TIME!!!!
i love the RE-DO you DID! :) Very Cute!!!
♥ by the way.... i have an award for you over on my blog!!!!!
Yes, I think any time is appropriate to show one's tailbone x-rays on one's blog. ;)
I love the color palette you've chosen. It will look so wonderful!
Hugs,
Cindy
Love the colors you are using..they will be so soft and soothing...gosh girl..I didn't realize I was looking at your inerds! lol lol I do hope you heal rapidly..just take care and keep looking up...thanks for coming by to visit me ...I appreciate it so much!
You've chosen soft and soothing colors that will look gorgeous. But it's a lot of work, especially if your back hurts. Good luck Beth and I'll be looking forward to the results!
Those are quite impressive x-rays! No wonder you can't help your husband in the yard.
You can show whatever you want on your blog...including your tail bone! I'm so sorry to hear about that. Back pain can be the worst! Sounds like things are finally getting back to normal though and you can start creating again. Love those colors.
Thanks for you nice comments on my blog. :-)
Ouch, oh my heavens that looks painful. Yeah, I'd say you have a pretty darn good excuse for moving slow. Thanks for alway making such sweet comments on my blog, it's always so fun to hear from you. I found my temple button at leeloublogs.blogspot.com It you have any questions just let me know.
Ok-you broke your back? How in the heck did you do that. All I can think about is OUCH!
I would so want to create as well! I love the pics of the craft room. I am with u on the dark colors. I love warm colors-but not neccessarly dark. My FR is red (it was this color when we moved in) and we have a sliding glass door-it glares on the TV-Very unnaceptable according to my husband. All a matter of priorites right? Anyway-I hate it so dark. it's so time to paint! I want to paint a terracotta color-I think that it would look so rich! Plus-much lighter. Still need the cozy look right? Ok-I think that I have rambled on enough! Hope that you get to creating something really soon! Painting is overrated. Just hang a bunch of crap on the walls. Always makes me feel better!
(thanks for the great comments on my blogs-I so love that I have a new, very talented friend!)
Post a Comment