Friday, April 2, 2010

LIFE..... is good

Thank you for all your support through a difficult time. Your prayers and well wishes warmed my heart!

Happy Easter Weekend!
 
We left after our friend's funeral for Colorado to attend our sweet little Mikey's Baby Blessing which was beautiful!

We stayed in a hotel with 9 of our grandchildren

These two cousins enjoyed playing in our room! Archie is already 6 months old.

Livie was loving her cousin Archie.

We enjoyed a wonderful time with family and friends at an outing in the mountains.

Our #2 son’s family are staying with us and we have enjoyed them all week. The kids have enjoyed Easter egg hunts each morning. :-) I will miss them when they leave to go back to Idaho.

*** I celebrated a wonderful birthday with kisses, the best love letters and hand drawn pictures!

Sunday we will enjoy 3 of our children and their families. There will be 18 of us celebrating Easter together, from 3 different states. I am looking forward to all the laughter and a bit of chaos while we celebrate this Holiest of all  Days. Oh, How I love our Savior, Jesus Christ and ALL he has and continues to do to bless my life!
OOPS!!! I can't keep posting.... My computer keeps warning me I am being hacked into and have a major Trojan and 29 viruses. I am cutting this post short and will be back as soon as I can get up our computer healthy again.  I guess it is heading to the Geek Guys hospital this afternoon.

Much Love, Beth

I pray your Easter will be wonderful for you and your families!!!

15 comments:

Darlene said...

Wishing you a beautiful Easter weekend with your family.♥

Connie~ said...

I'm excited for this Easter, Conference Sunday. We have always done the EB thing on Saturday, so we could direct our thoughts towards Christ on Easter. Have a great weekend!

~Niki~ said...

HAVE A BLESSED EASTER MY FRIEND!
LOVE AND HUGS TO ALL!
NIKI

Brenda said...

Wishing you a wonderful Easter with your Family! Happy Birthday to you!

Have a great weekend!
Love, Brenda

Jennifer said...

Happy Easter **C**! I hope you have a wonderful weekend with your beautiful family and make so many precious memories.

Hugs to you my dear friend!
Jen

Anonymous said...

These family times are the best thing in life, such cute babies!...So, you had a birthday? Happy Birthday! I too love this special conf. weekend and the realness of Jesus Christ. Come say hi :D

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Sounds like your week was full.

Where in Idaho does your family live?

I hope you have a wonderful weekend. I'm so looking forward to conference.

Barb said...

I love the conference will be this week-end, how appropriate! I can't wait to watch. Happy late birthday!! So glad you got to spend it with your family - very cute grandchildren by the way!

Have a happy and blessed Easter.

Hugs,
Barb

Shawn said...

It was so fun to be with all of you last weekend. Glad that you "stole" the bath picture of Mikey. I think it turned out so adorable. Greg even wants me to print one up for him to take to work. The picture on the rock turned out great too! Have a Happy Easter and kiss our newest one for me.

Sue said...

May you and your beautiful family have a joyful Easter weekend Beth, I so enjoyed seeing these adorable grandchildren.
Blessings,
Sue

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Oh, I hope you can get it taken care of. This happened to us several months ago. The guy we took it to basically had to make it a whole new computer. I'll be forever grateful to him.
Sounds like Easter will be happy, crowded and full of loved ones. That's very good. : )
Take care,
M.L.

Lorrie said...

Hope you had a blessed Easter. It sounds like it was going to be a fun family time. I just love the photos of all the cousins--very sweet!

Mimi Sue said...

Adorable grandkids! Hope your Easter was as great as ours. Mimi

Mimi Sue said...

PS Happy Birthday! Have you caught up with me yet? Mimi

prashant said...

I'm excited for this Easter,
Banner Advertising Network India