Friends are people who bring out the best in you. They are not perfect but are always perfect for you.
Author unknown
I don’t know why I have been so lucky in life to have such wonderful friends. I just thank my Heavenly Father for what beautiful blessings my friends are ...
These past few months, we have had a good amount of stress in along with many joys which comes with life.
One of my LITTLE annoying stresses has been our garden!

I came home to find this gift on my porch. It filled my heart with laughter and joy!
Friendship isn’t about any big thing - it truly is all the million little things.
Then again as I was preparing to deliver and mail a couple more "Pay it Forward" gifts, my heart truly melted with love, for a sweet friend in blogland...
I had emailed 'Pancake' asking for her address. One of her PIF gifts was made with the knowledge, her family had just gone through a terrible tragedy. Their 14 year old INNOCENT nephew was shot and killed by another youth in Maryland.
In a return email I shared with her about our dear friends who had also lost their son in October to the same kind of violence. I sent a link to my earlier post about Michael. (Click on his name to know more)
There are big ships and small ships. But the best ship of all, is friendship. ~Author Unknown
I am so grateful for all of you, who bless my life! I pray I can always be in tune to the spirit, to be able to bless the lives of others and know of those who might be in need of my care.
It has been said, "Friends are kisses blown to us by Heavenly Angels"
I am grateful for the kisses of angels in my life!
Love,


41 comments:
BEAUTIFUL POST! Thank you so much for sharing! And THANK YOU for being such a special sweet friend to me! I love you lots!
God is amazing when He brings people together who were totally strangers at first and end up becoming "friends". That's a wonderful story you shared. God bless.
That is a beautiful post. God bless you.
Anne
I know why you are so blessed to have such great friends. It's because you are one first!
Beth,
I am so touched and moved by this post, I am reminded of Pro. 18:24~A man who has friends , must himself be friendly,....And you my dear sweet friend have shown this to be true. I am truly thankful for the newfound friends I have made also.
Blessings,
Sue
The best way to have a friend is to be a friend; I guess that makes you a good friend! Happy Spiritual Sunday.
Great post. I am teaching a lesson on charity today and you have shown the same characteristics of reaching out to those in need. Thank you.
JoAnn
Oh, Beth! You are the sweetest one, and what a handsome young man that is in the picture and precious baby, too. My aunt lost her 19 year old son to leukemia years ago, and I was 15 when it happened. And there have been other tragedies with friends. I cannot even fathom the grief a heart must feel to lose a child. And I can't think of anyone better than you to minister love to them with your sweet heart.
Love to you this day and always...
XO,
Sheila :-)
THis is such an emotionsl post for me. Friendships are indeed a gift from God!
OH~~I use coffee grounds in my graden and have not had any snails in a long time!
Blessings,
Ginger
Thank you for this wonderful post. You are truly blessed to have such wonderful friends. xoxo
Your post is very emotional for me. As the Mother of a son, Sean is 3 1/2 yr old forever. Please convey to your friends my deepest heartfelt love in their losses.
People come & people go in our lives ... true friends are rare but we are so blessed when we find the special ones ... blogs have given me some beautiful friends I wouldn't trade for the world.
TTFN ~Marydon
Great post. In August I will be reviewing a new book on my blog about a woman's quest for the Soul of Friendship. It is, The Friends We Keep by Sarah Zacharias Davis. It looks like a good book. Thanks for posting about friendship.
Such a great post. Friends are a blessing from the Lord. Where would we be without good fellowship?
And amazingly beautiful post, Beth.
I agree with the previous comments. This is a beautiful post. I too am so grateful for all the friends I have found in blogland. Thank you for sharing this with us for Spiritual Sundays.
Charlotte
OH Beth what a wonderful and touching post. My prayers are with them both....
Hugs;
Alaura
What a beautiful post! Friends are the best and I have also been blessed with wonderful ones. Thanks for sharing that inspirational story. Everyone is blessed by your friendship!
Love all the friend quotes. I too have been blessed with wonderful friends my whole life. It is such a blessing especially during hard trials. I've been surprised at the level of friendships I've experienced in blogging. It's been so great. Mimi
Friends truly are gifts and I feel so blessed to have them too. They do love you unconditionally. When my ups and downs, they were always there.
Your story is very heartwarming and it does clench the heart a little bit. I can understand the tears - the story, the kind of person she is, it is very overwhelming. And her letter to you is sad but somehow there is comfort in it.
Thank you for sharing this story with us.
A beautiful post from a beautiful lady and friend. How great to see you in RS today. It seems you had been gone for awhile. You are such a sweet breath of fresh air when I see you. Thanks for your sweet smiles and kind words.
Love and hugs,
farmerswife17
What a beautiful and moving post. Darling I'm so sorry for the loss of your friends son. Why is the world the way it is? Makes me want to curl up in a ball and let it pass me by until all the ugly quits. Thanks so much for your kind comments on the tablescape. I'm just now getting around after last w/k's storm.. I hope this finds you well your way...
hugs ~lynne~
What a greata post. I enjoyed stopping by and visiting your great place!
Oh Beth, You are an amazing woman! (when I grow up, I want to become like you!) Thank you for all you do for all of us!
So sorry about your garden! ♥
Hi Beth, is there someway for me to get your email? I need to send you a note. Thanks, Rhonda from becausemomsaidso.blogspot.com
Such beautiful heart deep words Beth. Friends I think are the wider family we choose for ourselves. I have "met" some truely marvellous people here in Blogland.
Beth, I am just getting home from my hols, but did want to let you know it is fine if you want to whare what I wrote the other day with your family etc. XXOO
PS. Thanks for your lovely comments!
Oh girl what a beautiful post this is and oh so true....it is amazing how thru modern technology we can reach out and literaly touch a person's heart and soul whom we have never even met...I know I have been blessed time and time again right here in blogland...Just at the right time...I have been given a laugh or a tear of joy or a hug and support thru a rough time...I am so thankful for you dear one...you are a blessing to us all...
If you make that dip for the taco salad please try to use fresh red garden tomatoes..it is such a difference in the taste and make sure you make it the day before so it can melt all the flavors together....I make a batch just for chips and dip (I use those Tostitos scoops)we love it here! Hope you are having a wonderful week girl...get you sme fresh zuccinni at the farmer's market! lol~♥~
What a nice post....thanks for sharing!
What a sad world it would be if we didn't have friends or the ability to make new friends. They really do lighten our loads and bless our lives. Thanks for sharing such a nice post. Hope you have a great day!
There are just some of the sweetest people on this earth and I find that most of them have had a tragedy or hurt of somekind. My favorite saying is life is wonderful but difficult! Sounds like your PIF is a great success!
Beth, you have many friends because you are dear to others. And that is like a magnet for goodwill. Selflessness seems to breed around you! I love "pay it forward" stories.
Brenda
What great and inspiring thoughts in this post. "Pancake" is one of my bloggy buddies and I am in awe of her giving spirit.
Oh Beth, what a beautiful, well-written post...thanks for sharing your heart. Thank you as well for your sweet words complimenting me on Ty's grad party! Even though I haven't been a regular blogger too much lately, thank you for your friendship, Beth ;)
Love,
Michelle
I'm so touched by this post!
Manuela
I found your blog through Amy Jo's (she got me blogging in the first place!).
You have reminded me that I really need to do my pay it forward. I know we get a full year but I have no ideas, so I better get cracking!
Thanks, and I'll be checking back often.
Pancake... Pam... is one of my very best friends! Now you can see why. There are lots of wonderful peole out there, we just need to get to know them!
Beth, your post today Made my heart cry out to those in the pain of lost loved ones in a needless killing. You are a dear friend to so many with your compassion and ever flowing love toward humanity. Your meaning of friendship is so true. I am blessed just to have met you through blogging. You lift my heart in so many ways. Thank you for being a faithful friend at a time when my life has limited my time to visit. We have been gone or busy so much of this summer.
Blessings and hugs...Jeanne
I am back and want to tell you that you are a HUGE blessing to me! THANK YOU SO MUCH for the PERFECT Pay it Forward gifts! I L♥VE EVERYTHING! It was so awesome to meet you in person. Hopefully I can see you again when I am feeling better and look better than today. May the Lord bless you for being so sweet and touching my life by letting me be your friend! THANK YOU AGAIN SO-OOOOO MUCH!!! ♥ HUGS ♥
What a beautiful and inspiring post, Beth. Your friends are truly blessed to have you in their lives.
Awesome post! Loved it.
Hugs!
Beth this is a very moving post. Thanks for sharing a neat story.
Post a Comment