For my Outdoor Wednesday post I wanted share the fabulous wedding reception which was to celebrate the marriage of our daughter in law's brother. They were married in the Salt Lake Temple earlier in the day.
This spectacular party was held in their honor at bride's parents home, in their lush and gorgeous back yard. It was a fun and relaxed atmosphere in beautiful surroundings.
They had beautiful views of the mountains and the music was incredible!
The flowers were so lovely. Actually everything about the wedding reception was.
Please feel free to click on the pictures. Some turned out too dark. There you can still see snow on the mountain tops. It was a perfect day weather wise, in the valley though.
The buffets were lovely and full of yummy food.
Pretty flowers abound every where.
There were paths which led to more spectacular floral beds. I was so in my element loving it all.:-)
The D.J. was superb as the music filled these hills with the sound of romantic music!
Of course one of the highlights was the daddy daughter dance of the bride with her dad to 'Butterfly Kisses'. I loved that our Jamie got to also dance with her dad. I am just cheesy enough, it brought tears.
I loved the way our son was looking at his bride. :-) Click and you can see them better.
Their yard was simply spectacular... even a small park and a haven for children/ adults at play!
The gorgeous balls of flowers were plentiful and so romantic hanging from the trees. They were so Beautiful!
I loved the color of their peonies
Liz made a gorgeous bride, who our future grandchildren will someday call her their 'Auntie Liz!'
It was such a delightful evening, and there was still more beauty to see as we walked back to our car.Best of luck to the beautiful couple! I hope you enjoyed seeing this Outdoor Summer Wedding Celebration, as much as we did attending it!
~
I am looking forward to seeing more Outdoor Beauty over at Susan 's at 'A Southern Daydreamer'. Please hop on over to her place and see more of the gorgeous outdoors! Thanks Susan for hosting this for us each week!!!
Summer is finally here... Yeah!
Beth~♥


53 comments:
Beth, I loved reading this post! I'm so happy that you got to enjoy this beautiful wedding. Is this your son's wife's sister? I'm trying to keep it straight, or was this the marriage of your son???
That was a lovely setting with the hills in the background and all the pretty flowers. I am envious that you can grow peonies, one of my two favorite flowers, particularly the pink ones.
XO,
Sheila :-)
what a lovely wedding. congratulations..
Happy Outdoor Wednesday Beth! What a beautiful place for a wedding! Everything is gorgeous! Looks like it was a wonderful day! Thanks for sharing your photos.~ Susan
Oh my goodness, this was just beautiful. Looks like the weather held out for a nice day! The floral balls were the best ......besides the beautiful bride of course! Thanks for letting me come to the wedding! Luanne
Oh what a lovely setting for a wedding celebration. Just beautiful!!
May you put god in the center of your relationship
What an absolutely beautiful yard. It is just blooming gorgeous and the perfect place for a wedding.
Loved all the pictures. Those are some lucky people!
Love the Daddy daughter dance - That would bring tears to my eyes too.
Wow, that is spectacular. Weddings always make me cry (in a good way :)).
Thanks for sharing this beautiful time.
What beautful pictures and such a lovely wedding. The flowers handing from the trees are lovely. HAPPY ODW
Beth,
What a lovely wedding!!! Such a wonderful setting!!! I agree with all of the other comments about the floral balls...beautiful!!!
Thanks for sharing this special time!!!
Have a wonderful Outdoor Wednesday!!!
XOXO
Cathy
WOW*! What a beautiful spot for a wedding and reception*! Absolutely lovely. Thanks for the invite to share in the fun ~ _Ashley ~
ya'll are truly blessed...how nice was that??!!!!
Hello dear Beth, this post is absolutely gorgeous and such a happy wonderful blessing to your family. Liz is a beautiful bride and the groom so handsome. The outdoor setting was like a botanical garden. How lucky the weather was perfect. I am smiling and happy just to see your lovely wedding post. Blessings to the bride and groom.
Thank you for the sweetest comments on my vacation posts. I love hearing from you. Yes, it did rain all day but it didn't stop us one bit. It was a drizzle not a hard rain. We saw all kinds of wildlife and I will share the photos tomorrow at Outdoor Weds. In fact I must download them and get busy.
Until next time.
Hugs xoxo...Jeanne
Lovely wedding reception. Gorgeous yard, beautiful flowers. I just love a fun reception. Looks like you've been busy. Mimi
Hi Beth, your pictures are lovely and what a beautiful wedding. Thanks for sharing. Happy Outdoor Wednesday.
Barb
Beth,
It was just wonderful to see pictures of this stunning home and garden where this reception was held. A real piece of Heaven. I can't imagine what it would be like to live in the beautiful shadow of those mountains!! You took wonderful pictures! I love the flower "balls"!!
Happy OW and thanks for sharing your gorgeous day with us!
xoxo
Jane
AWESOME! I l♥ve the pictures :)
♥ HUGS ♥
Wow, it looks like an incredibly beautiful place and like a wonderful day!
Beth,
I loved looking at those pictures. You compose your pictures very well and I enjoyed enlarging everything so that I could see the details. I especially loved the floral balls. I've never seen that anywhere before. What a gorgeous yard. Wow. I wonder where in the SLC area they live...Draper?
I hope the Bride and Groom are having a wonderful honeymoon.
How are you and how is your mother? Your family?
I leave for NC/VA in one week. When I return we should get together and compare notes!
Blessings,
Elizabeth
WOW, what a lovely wedding in such a gorgeous yard! Great photos :)
Oh how pretty!!!Love outside weddings...just beautiful Beth:)
Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,
KayEllen
What a wonderful reception! I love the flower balls and the sign with the bride and groom's names on it!
What a beautiful garden. It looked so romantic with the special touches too.
The views were so beautiful from the house. It looked like a beautiful reception. I hope they will be happy together forever.
That wedding was beautiful. It could not have been more perfect. Lovley couple, lovely flowers, lovley setting my best wishes to all.
Beth,
What a lovely setting for the wedding reception! Beautiful hotels are nice, but I prefer a personal venue like this when possible. Congratulations to the newlyweds!
Cathy
What a beautiful setting for the wedding. Everyone looked like they were having so much fun. Just gorgeous.... I have a thing for peonies. They were so pretty!!
Loved the tour,
Jennifer
Aaaawwwww Beth, this is a wonderful venue with a wonderful view! And what a special, sweet event to attend to.
See how people are enjoying. they are even baref0oted when they dance :-).
Mizpah
Li
Great reception and that backyard is awesome! No wonder you were in your element... ;-)
Thanks for sharing your pics!
Happy OW!
What a wonderful way to celebrate after being married in the SL Temple! Best wishes to the newly weds.
Over the top delightful Beth. I really mean spectacular. I love the whole look. The yard, the atmosphere of people, those lovely balls. Just so nice.
Oh Beth! What a gorgeous place for this beautiful reception! Just simply lovely!
What a beautiful yard. What a beautiful wedding! It all was gorgeous.
WOW, gorgeous wedding! Thanks for sharing the great pictures! So green, lush and beautiful!
My son is not leaving the MTC today as planned, he will be held up for one week or longer. He was all packed and ready to go when he got the news! His best friend in the MTC is one that has been sick and is recovering well!
Thanks for asking my dear friend =)
Have A Good DAY!
Congratulations to the happy couple!
What a spectacular backyard...
Weddings always make me shed happy tears. This was a wonderful setting, though and maybe I would have been captivated by the scenery...
So wonderful!
What a lovely spot for an event of this nature! Or for any event for that matter. Boy, you guys sure have a lot of weddings. Must have love in the air there!
Brenda
Stunning!
Bride and yard!
O, I don't know when I have enjoyed reading and looking at a post. This is just magnificent. You captured some fabulous photos of a very magical place.
Thanks so much!
xo bj
Beautiful!!! What a wonderful place for a reception. Thanks for sharing your photos.
Charlotte
Your family continues to bloom and blossom, dear Beth~how incredibly lovely that you can, once more, see first hand the joys of His grace.
As all your friends have stated here, yes indeed we all loved strolling about those gardens and lawns....such beauty, to echo the love felt by so many!
What a beautiful place to hold a reception! It looks like it was maybe in the south valley - Draper/Sandy area. And so simply beautiful with just nature and flowers as decorations so as not to take away from the beauty of the temple earlier in the day. Love the flower balls hanging from the trees! Thanks for sharing this lovely day.
Happy Outdoor Wednesday!
Robin
Oh my what a lovely wedding. It looks top knotch. We have my daughter getting married in October and it is a cowboy wedding! Very casual too. I'm not really someone that loves planning a wedding!
Thanks so much for your sweet birthday wishes.
Dear Beth, I happened upon your blog through my favorite House of Whimsy. I too adore her Wednesday's With Mom. I just wanted to leave a note telling you how much I have enjoyed looking through your past posts. Love abides here! Thank you also for your link to the Latter Day Saints. Your creed is one I also embrace. Thank you for stating it outloud! Elizabeth of Creative Breathing
Hi Beth,
What a beautiful wedding reception, such a beautiful place to have it, This was such a wonderful post. I did click and look at your son and his bride, his expression says it all, and those cute barefoot feet, adorable. My best to the bride and groom, and to thank you Beth for sharing this wonderful day with us,
Hugs,
Sue
Lovely wedding gown..
Loved these pictures....What a beautiful wedding. Enjoyed reading your blog today..still finding my way around blogland....I always love making new friends..I am posting about Disney so hope you will stop by. Commenting automatically puts you in the drawing for the June giveaway.
What beautiful pictures. Beautiful place to have a wedding reception.
Wow...what a gorgeous house and a stunning yard! I can't imagine how much work it must take to keep it that green and lovely. And it was the perfect setting for a romantic wedding reception. I loved seeing the pictures...I'm such a sucker for weddings!
Congratulation to the newly weds..
What a beautiful wedding. The setting was just spectacular, what a wonderful way to begin their lives together. You captured the event beautifully, great shots of a gorgeous celebration. Kathy
What a gorgeous setting! Love those balls of flowers and everything is so pretty!
Manuela
Hello Beth, we are at Jackson Hole today. Just thought I would let you know. It is a small world that you have had so many connections here. I'll say hello for you. BIG smile.
Hugs...Jeanne
WOW!!! That was a beeeeeautiful reception!! What a gorgeous and dreamy back yard. SO perfect.
Thank you so much for sharing. I really enjoyed it!
Post a Comment