Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Happy Anniversary to my Best Friend!

Today I am doing two posts. It is the anniversary of the day I married the man of my dreams in the Logan Temple, for Time and all Eternity.
My sweetheart has made all my dreams come true!
As my daughter mentioned, " You sure scored when you married dad." What a wonderful tribute for a daughter to say about her father. Yes, Natalie, I am a very lucky woman and thank God each and every day for your dad.
Honey, I love the way you make me feel when are together, For your gentleness, kindness, and for loving me at my best and most of all, for loving me at my worst.
It has not been an easy time, since I broke my back and still recovering... Hopefully someday I will return to my normal rambunctious self. :-)
I love you, for the way have taken care of me, automatically taken over so much of the house hold duties, along with the heavy load you usually carry at home, church and at work without complaint...
You simply are the best husband, a woman could ever have.
I love the way we have fun simply by hanging out, whether we are snuggling watching a movie, working on a project in the house or in the yard, reading or taking a drive. You always make me feel so special.
I love the way you make me crack up and make me laugh with your wonderful sense of humor. I love the way you read my mind and make me feel like the most important person on this earth. Your daily mid~day phone calls have always meant a ton to me. I love when we pray, you always seem to find my hand.

You are a great example to me and to your family by the way you serve and love the Lord with all your heart. I love being with you and look forward to spending eternity with you, my very handsome and loving 'Best Friend.'
Happy Anniversary Sweetheart!

I'll Love You Forever!

And speaking of other Heavenly Places... Please visit my Outdoor Post today and take a (click) heavenly stroll through the woods of Virginia.

33 comments:

Shauna said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY :) ♥ HUGS ♥

Ms. Tee said...

Happy anniversary to you and your hubby, Beth! I love your photos, but especially that last one. Sooo sweet and cute! Hugs to you!

Anonymous said...

I hope you guys have a good anniversary, and way to make me!
38 years is a long time! Your post reminded me a little bit of a pic you sent me on the mission of you and dad kissing. You wrote on the back "from this love you came". CHEESY!

Love you!

Scooterblu's Whimsy~Rhonda said...

Happy Anniversary, Beth...to you and your dear husband! The pictures were great and display such love and devotion! Sweet post! ~hugs, Rhonda :)

Just a little something from Judy said...

Wow!! What an amazing tribute to the man you are married to. Happy Anniversary to the two of you! You are a good looking couple, and it blesses my heart when I read what you wrote about him.

Barb said...

Beth, Happy Anniversary to you, sweetheart. Many, many more happy years together.

Thanks for your lovely visit to Bella Vista and your sweet comment. It is so nice to meet you.

Barb

Amber Filkins said...

What an awesome tribute! I LOVED reading it! It is always so wonderful to read other people's love stories, especially when you have a few more years under your belt than this here 'newlywed'. Three years really is still new in my eyes!

Southern Lady said...

What a beautiful tribute to your husband, Beth ... it sounds like your marriage was truly made in Heaven.

Best wishes to both of you for the happiest anniversary celebration ever!

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Happy Anniversary! You look like a happy couple.:)
Thanks for visiting.
Glenda

Mimi Sue said...

Happy Anniversary to you both. Isn't it so great to be married to your best friend. You've been married about 7 months longer than we have. We were married on Jan. 5, 1972 in the LA temple. Where did the time go? Mimi

xinex said...

What a great tribute! How lucky of you to find Mr. Wright. He sounds just like the perfect guy. Happy Anniversary!...Christine

jeanne said...

Hello Beth, Happy Anniversary to you both. I can see that your hubby loves you in the photos you shared. You are a very handsome and pretty couple on the day your were married and still are. Your post is loving kind, and a wonderful tribute to yourselves as a couple. It is a blessing to read your story. Thank you for sharing your love for each other.

Hugs...Jeanne

Nicole said...

Happy Anniversary! It sounds like you two have a wonderful marriage! It was good to hear from you today, I had no idea you broke your back, I need to do better in blogging world. The wedding pictures are gorgeous, you guys have such a beautiful yard. My baby is getting big, well big enough to feel moving, and thats always exciting. My daughter told us the other day that she wants to get married in the Logan Temple because Dad helped paint the windows outside. I thought that was cute. He painted for his uncle while he was in college and they were able to paint the outside windows, he had some pretty neat experiences, the Logan temple will always be one of my favorites, it's majestic!

Ashley said...

Wow, what a sweet and wonderful post! You are both lucky to have each other! Happy anniversary!

Jan said...

That is so sweet. Happy Anniversary you 2.

Pattie D said...

Oh Beth,
I am honored to share this day with such a special couple! Hope it is a great one....and I love your pics, they are adorable! What a darling couple you are. May you have many more anniversaries also!
Happy Anniversary
hugs
tricia

A New England Life said...

You know, you just can't ask for more than that. Some people search a life time and never find what you have. The best part is how you both appreciate and cherish each other. As you know it has to go both ways so you're obviously a very special lady : )

Happy Anniversary to you both!

Sharon

Brenda said...

Happy Anniversary! The pictures are great! You look FABULOUS! You're beautiful inside and out!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! How wonderful and blessed not only you but also your husband to have found each other. Cause really, you must have inspire each other in order for the both of you to be the best partner. :-)

Oh I enjoyed the walk in your Outdoor Wednesday too! :-)

Li

Deb Robertson Writes said...

Happy Anniversary! David and I were married 17 years on Saturday. It's amazing how time goes by! I love what you wrote to your darling, its inspiring to see that you can keep on loving as the years go by (i'm guessing you've been married a whole lot longer than that!!)
Hugs
deb xx

honeysuckle said...

What a sweet tribute! I am sure he would say the same about you. Happy Anniversary to a good looking couple then and now!

Brenda Pruitt said...

I love the photo of you sitting down and him leaning down over you in what looks like the driveway. The look in his eyes is full of love. And he leans over you as though protecting you. And if that man finds himself in my neck of the woods, East Texas, you email me, I'll give you my phone number and address. And you come spend the day with me.
Brenda

Jennifer said...

Oh Happy, Happy anniversary dearest Beth! How wonderful you are to speak such fabulous things about your hubby! Happy marriages are such a reason to celebrate! =)

May God bless you with many more precious years together!
xoxo,
Jennifer

RobinfromCA said...

Happy Anniversary! What a lovely tribute to your eternal companion. It's a wonderful thing to be married to your best friend. I hope you had a wonderful celebration!

Robin

susette said...

What a true gem he is. Happy anniversary to the both of you.

The Muse said...

When God gives us that special someone...there are rarely words to express the love we feel for them, the appreciation, the honor and the joy we have as we carry on through this world~Hand in hand, side by side...
But, dearest Beth, I dare say, you have found them!

May the blessings of Heaven be on both of you for many more years to come!

Gabrielle Mader said...

thank you beth sor stopping by my blog...nice of you to visit. Happy anniversary!!! You sound like you have a very nice life with your family.

jeanne said...

Hi Beth, I am glad you liked my post today. I thought you would. The building is fairly new so it probably wouldn't hasn't been here when you might have been visiting. it is a gorgeous place with great art.

This is the last night we will have a connection to the internet so I will see you when I can. I have pre-posted some days. We will be in a cabin high up in the Colorado mountains for a week and then head home. I'm not homesick yet. BIG smile.

I will see you when I can.

Hugs...Jeanne

Picket said...

Happy Anniversary to you girl...what a beautiful post!!!!! What a beautiful tribute to the man you love....many ...many more glorious years together filled with much love and joy my friend! I absolutely loved the pics of you two together and I love that he 'finds' your hand when y'all pray...love ya girl! ~♥~

Anonymous said...

Hugs and Happy Anniversary Beth. I love what your daughter said. Maybe mine will say something similar about her father too.

I hope you had a special wonderful day.

D C said...

I'm here I'm here!!! I promise! I think I forgot to add all of you 'my blogger wonderful friends!!' to my private blog. I did it for the exact same reasons 'Tink' did hers. I miss you and your wonderful sweet entries. this last one made me cry. Wow, what a sweet couple you make. Congrats and here's to MANY more to come. I need to email you! All my best!

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary. What a wonderful tribute to the love of your life.

farmerswife17 said...

I have been out of the blogging world for a while, and trying to catch up a little today. Your blogs are so loving and sweet! I love your blogs!

I love the pictures you chose to share your sweetie with us. Your are a great couple together! Happy (belated) anniversary!