So these pictures are courtesy of my son and daughter. The wedding photographer will have their professional ones in about 4 weeks.
Kevin and Jamie were married in the Salt Lake Temple which is so lovely this time of the year with everything decorated so beautifully.


These are six of our ten precious grandchildren waiting patiently on the temple steps for Kevin and Jamie to come out of the temple. They didn't have to wait long.


This picture reminded me of famous stars with their adoring paparazzi taking pictures of the happy couple. Notice how pleased her father looks on the right above the photographer's head.
Some one asked for a picture cheek to cheek and to the delight of little Caden, they obliged. I don't think it was the cheeks they had referred to!
Our little ones have an new aunt! And she became an aunt for the first time:-)
Afterwards we all enjoyed a delicious sit down dinner with about 100 close family and friends on Temple Square at the Lion House, which is well known for their delicious food.
A cousin greeting my daughter and her family. 
One of our little ones with my niece.
Our son with his little family.
Some of these photos I am posting were actually taken by our four year old. At least he had a camera:)He and his cousin had a hay day with the camera's, and sneaking up on guests. It was a beautiful and fun dinner in a relaxed atmosphere.
Jamie with her mom. Her family came from Napa Valley California as did some of her friends. We had guests come from 7 different states.
Kevin with his Grandpa, Uncle Dean and Aunt Barb.
My brother and his wife and with two nieces behind them.
Kate with three of her beautiful daughters. Miss P Mc Call is the youngest.

With Nathan, best friend and cousin while growing up, born just a week a part. They spent 2 years in Italy together doing service and both loves to climb those high mountain peaks to 'give my heart a fright.'
My Hunny with another nephew Adam, just a month younger than Kevin and Nathan.
The box of favors by each plate had yummy candy inside. A little grandson was going around and asking people if he could have their white boxes too! Oh, our little ones had a fun time.

I asked Jamie to give Kevin 'THE' look! She is so wonderful and looked so gorgeous. We are so thrilled to call her daughter!
Jamie with her mom. Her family came from Napa Valley California as did some of her friends. We had guests come from 7 different states.
Kevin with his Grandpa, Uncle Dean and Aunt Barb.
My brother and his wife and with two nieces behind them.Kate with three of her beautiful daughters. Miss P Mc Call is the youngest.

With Nathan, best friend and cousin while growing up, born just a week a part. They spent 2 years in Italy together doing service and both loves to climb those high mountain peaks to 'give my heart a fright.'
My Hunny with another nephew Adam, just a month younger than Kevin and Nathan.
The box of favors by each plate had yummy candy inside. A little grandson was going around and asking people if he could have their white boxes too! Oh, our little ones had a fun time.
I asked Jamie to give Kevin 'THE' look! She is so wonderful and looked so gorgeous. We are so thrilled to call her daughter! This little one was a huge HAM all day and kept us all laughing! Part of his daddy got in the picture.
Grandpa tried to take a picture of me and our grandchildren. Several were hiding behind the tree.
This is our son and daughter who were able to make it to their brother's wedding. Another son and his family who couldn't make the trip from Virginia. Hey guys we missed you and LOVE you!
This is our sweet youngest little one, but only by two months. 
Kevin and Jamie be very happy and continue to take good care of each other!
Grandpa tried to take a picture of me and our grandchildren. Several were hiding behind the tree.
This is our son and daughter who were able to make it to their brother's wedding. Another son and his family who couldn't make the trip from Virginia. Hey guys we missed you and LOVE you!
This is our sweet youngest little one, but only by two months. 
Kevin and Jamie be very happy and continue to take good care of each other! Have a safe and fun honeymoon! Right, as if they will be reading mom 's blog.....:)
Sorry about picture over load:-)
26 comments:
AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL. It all look just picture perfect. What joy holds dear in all those precious events in our lives. I am so grateful that you have raised such valiant children and are surrounded with such happiness. I feel the blessed life you hold and have dear. Thanks for sharing this lovely occasion.
those are BEAUTIFUL PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!
CONGRATS to the LOVE birds!!!!!!
Looks like everything worked out perfectly!!!! YAY! ♥
Yea, I don't think blogging is on their "to do" list during the honeymoon. But you never know! Congratulations, they are such a beautiful couple.
Oh, aren't you glad the big event is behind you? I would have been a wreck in the preparatory stages! They look so youthful and happy. May they always look as joyous as they did on this very special day.
Brenda
Beth,
Everything is beautiful! A dream wedding! And the little one is adorable. I want to eat her up! LOL! Everyone looks wonderful, and so happy, including you and your husband.
Thank you for sharing such a joyous occasion. Sorry about the memory card. What a bummer. At least you still were able to 'borrow' some excellent photos!
Your blog looks so pretty : )
Sharon
What a special time! Everybody looks so happy--I love seeing all the family photos. So glad it all turned out so well!
Beautiful pictures, beautiful couple, and beautiful temple decorated for Christmas! You look so pretty, too! And those grandchildren, they are just precious and very cute! You have a beautiful family! Thanks for sharing this special day with us! :)
Thanks for the sweet comments on my post today! I appreciate your kind words! ~hugs, Rhonda
What a beautiful day for a beautiful family. Congratulations to the new couple.♥
Aww Beth thanks for sharing that special day. Jamie looked gorgeous. It was good to see the couple's fun side too. In England weddings can be rather stiff and formal. What a beautiful venue. I have some LDS friends in my sewing group so they told me how special the Salt Lake Temple is. Sooo beautiful all lit up in your pic.
It was so good that so many of both the families could come to share the couple's happiness. Your grandchildren are so lucky to have a close knit family and children of their own age to play with.
Hugs beth and thank you for sharing such a special day. You didn't sound a bit like you would confiscate the 4 year olds camera...LOL
How beautiful!! What a perfect day for your son and "daughter". How wonderful it is that so much of their family could be there for the event. You have been so blessed with your family. Everyone looks so happy and carefree. Such a great way to live life.
Thanks for sharing this day. I know you have much more to cherish.
Blessings,
Jen
What a beautiful couple!! Congratulations on gaining another daughter!:0) It looks like you all had a wonderfully Blessed day!! Thank you for sharing it with us! Have a wonderful day!~Wendy
What a beautiful wedding...they couple just glows and I loved that 'cheek to cheek' pose! lol Loved seeing all your precious 'treasures' in the photos..what a beautiful & loving family you have...my congrats to the happy couple..may thier lives be filled with much love and happiness and God's Grace always...thanks for coming by sweetie...hope you have a wonderful week! ♥
How beautiful! The photos are amazing, and they are just the cutest couple! :) I know you're thrilled!
Beth,
I loved the pictures of the wedding day. What a pretty dress and charming couple.
I've never been to the Lion House, but I hear that it's really yummy there.
You must be happy and relieved. It's stressful/busy before weddings.
I'm glad the day was perfect. I pray they have a beautiful honeymoon? Where did they go?
Blessings,
Elizabeth
Everything looked so pretty!!! And what a wonderful couple they make. The Lion House is a great place to have a dinner like that. How lucky for you all! Congrats to the Newlyweds. I hope they have an eternity of happiness together!
Beth,
Those are priceless photos. She is a beautiful bride and he certainly is a handsome groom. Congratulations to them!
Looks like it was a picture perfect day!
Diane
It looks like it was a beautiful day. They look very happy.
Thanks for stopping by and saying hello. Your son's wedding was beautiful. Her gown was so precious. I know you are very proud.
I have been transported to a vision of fairytales! Congratulations to you and all your lovely family!
I am sure you are joyous!
God Bless
Wow, everything is SO gorgeous! I love the pictures, and that dinner at the Lion House looks like it was amazing! Congratulations to them!
What an AmAzInG day!!! I feel like I know you from the pics haha! I just loved reading about the wedding and I'm so happy for you and your family. I wish your son all the best. I'm so happy I found your blog. You are a wonderful blogger! Here's to new 'cyber friends' haha!!! Beautiful pic of the Temple! Thank you!!
What beautiful pictures and a great time of year to get married!
The Temple is so gorgeous this time of year! When I was growing up (in Sandy, UT) we used to make a special trip downtown each year to see the Temple all decorated for the holidays.
What a beautiful couple and absolutely gorgeous pictures...thanks so much for sharing the happy day with the rest of us! Many congratulations to your sweet family!
What a fantastic day! Your new daughter was radiant. The paparazzi photo was the best! :) And it was so fun seeing you with your grandkids.
I definitely miss seeing temple square at this time of year!
I came by to say hi and noticed your new header - so pretty! Have a wonderful Thursday~ :)
Oh my! Her dress is GORGEOUS!!!!! I just love it! It's so classy and looks wonderful for a winter wedding. It looks like you had wonderful weather too. That's great. I'm so happy for you all.
Cindy
Post a Comment