I love to see their determination in placing each ornament just right.
These trees are decorated with the ornaments we used when our kids were growing up.


M&M's are used for his sparkly blue eyes. A Cheeto makes a fine carrot looking nose with tiny chocolate chips for his mouth. To keep his neck nice and warm, a scarf made out of Yogurt strips does the trick...
Chocolate covered graham crackers cut diagonally makes a great top hat. Serve him with Hot cocoa :0)
As our little three old year say's in his deep voice, "It is yummy for my tummy!"
Now for the Spirit of Christmas award!

Melanie at Jellybean Angel gave this wonderful award to me. She is a doll! If you haven’t got to know my United Kingdom friend, Please do, as her blog is full of love and inspiration. She takes us on tours of her beautiful Country which I love!
Melanie, Thank you for thinking of me and this is a great award to share!
Here are the the rules:
~You must be a true Christmas lover to receive this award
~The person you give the award to must be in love with Christmas
~You must link back to the person who gave you the award
~You must list 5 things that you love about Christmas
~Pass the award along to as many as you like, you must pass it on to at least one person to keep the Christmas cheer going around.
FIVE THINGS I LOVE ABOUT CHRISTMAS
1. I love the sparkle and excitement in my little one’s eyes with all the Christmas festivities, expectations of what is to come. It warms my heart to watch them prepare their homemade gifts from their hearts for those they love.
2. I love the Christmas spirit of giving, joy and happiness which seems in to be in the the air at Christmas time.
3. I love listening to the beautiful music, the lights and decorations and the wonderful aroma’s of Christmas...
4. I love that we have the freedom to celebrate Christmas and it’s true meaning of the birth of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
5. I love Nativities and especially the live nativity when our grandchildren gather round and we can hold our very own pageant on Christmas eve with Papa reading from Luke.
If you love Christmas please comment so I can come over and check out the things you love about Christmas!!!
I was suppose to list only 8 (+) people, yet I have enjoyed reading so many of your Christmas blogs and so please Everyone help yourself to this wonderful award and spread the Christmas cheer around to all of your friends!
Especially,
Elizabeth, Jen, Ms Tee, Brandee, Jan, Shaila, Amy, Dayna, Lorri, Shauna, Nikki, Janie, Aly, Rhonda and darling Mrs. Magpie ♥♥♥ Merry CHRISTmas every one!

18 comments:
What a lovely tradition Beth! The little wooden characters look so sweet. :-)
great that you are passing on the Christmas Joy. :-)
Oh, you're so sweet - thank you! :)
Your list is wonderful and so is this post - your little ones, the snowman (which I'm going to make for some of the little ones in our family) and the pictures. I can just *feel* the warmth - I love visiting you :)
Hi Beth,
What adorable little trees. I loved them grouped together like that. Also those little wooden ornaments are delightful! What a cute snowball!
Congratulations on your Christmas award!!
I l♥ve the trees! Thank you so very much for the award! You are a sweetheart! ♥ Hugs :) Shauna
I love your "3 trees"... you DO have the book, don't you? I am sure you do!
I always love coming to your blog! I can't wait to have grandchidren!!!
Love the trees. Love the girl. Love the snowman and love the award. Thanks. I am a true believer and in love with Christmas.
What a wonderful tradition! I love the snowmen faces...those were cute! The tree turned out beautiful! BTW, because you said you live by Lonna, then that must mean you know our old neighbors the Danielson's. They used to live in our ward! Small world!
Thank you for stopping by my blog and your well wishes and prayers they are greatly appreciated!
Merry Christmas Beth!!!!
Kelly
Oh, Beth, I'm so honored! :-) You, my sweet friend, are the darling!
And l love your trees! And look at those precious girls decorating them! Just adorable. :-)
I love your list, too, Beth. You really do have the spirit of Christmas and a sweet spirit it is!
I want to do my list on Saturday if that's okay??? I want to give it some thought and not rush through it with all the craziness going on. Speaking of craziness, be safe on your trip! And have a wonderful time at the wedding! :-)
XO,
Sheila
Oh how I wish that i was your neighbor. I feel so blessed to have your "blog" friendship. You are one inspiring person. You are always inspired to say the words that my heart needs to hear.
Yes, this is such a scary thing. I went to the Dr. and he was terribly rude and told me that he thinks that it is a tension headache and I need to do exercises. I almost yelled! Instead I talked very sternly and backed it all up with facts. the bad thing-he couldn't answer not one of my questions.
I left there feeling more frustrated than ever. Frustrated because I thought that I was going to get an answer. Instead-I got another door slam.
I have been to two Dr's today-both of which have not really helped me.
it's days like these that I wonder why this is happening and why did the Lord pick me to do it.
Then I stop and think, and realize that it could be much worse. Much harder. I realize that he has faith in me and he trusts me to learn something from this trial. He send me people who help my heart-like you.
Your words were truly inspired. Your care is not unnoticed and your sweet friendship is truly a blessing.
Thank you for the comfort. One can never have too many prayers or too many friends!
Thanks again!
A forever friend
Your grandkids are so cute, and the trees look great!
Congratulations on the awards!
Diane
Such a cute idea to have a tree for the little ones to decorate. And I'd help them if I got one of those super cute snowmen treats!!!Thanks so much for the Christmas love! You're the best!
Thank you, Beth! You are just too sweet and humble me greatly.
I am rushed this weekend, but I will chat with you later. Enjoy the wedding festivities with your neice.
Blessings to your entire family!
Jen
I can certainly feel the love in your heart as you write about your grandchildren...They are indeed a blessing, aren't they?
I know that your heart will be truly filled with the spirit of Christmas as it was meant to be :)
I feel that warmth of joy here and so I fully agree that your blog is SPIRIT FILLED :)
What a sweet post Beth! I love the idea of having trees for the kids to decorate! I think I might use that tradition! And what a beautiful tree you have.
Love the little cheetah shirt she's wearing! Your garland in the previous post is pretty too...and I LOVE the Santa boots!
You have such great ornaments! You are the nicest to let them play with the tree every time they come.
What a cute snowman. I must try that! Thanks for the award. So awesome. As soon as I get a chance, I'll post it. :)
If only I could go back and re-live my girls youth one more time .. it goes by so fast. Christmas just isn't what it used to be.
The pictures you took are magical and will be cherished for years to come. Now pass one of those treats over here, will you please?
Merry Christmas!
Sharon
Post a Comment