Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Eye Balls Delish!



My niece brought these wonderful treats over Sunday and they were delicious and are sooo easy to make.
They make a fun Halloween treat.

1 pkg Oreo cookies broke up
1 pkg Cream Cheese softened ( notice my fat free LOL!)
Place in food processor. Roll into balls..
Now they are already a wonderful little morsels :)
Dip into melted white chocolate chips or bark and set up on wax or parchment paper.



I have enjoyed these melt in your mouth treats at parties without the Halloween decor.
For Halloween, decorate with red icing and a M&M for the pupil! I bought a little tube of red icing gel.
Have a Happy Halloween!


12 comments:

Holly and Derek said...

Yummy!!! I am going to make those. They look great!

Wendy/TheCozyYellowHouse said...

Oh those look and sound so yummy!!! And easy to make!! Have a great day!~Wendy

The Berry's Patch said...

Wow, they sound delicious! Perfect for Halloween.

Brenda Pruitt said...

And Happy Halloween to you too! They look delicious! I have a real sweet tooth.
Brenda

Unknown said...

Hi Beth,
Those are so cute and creative!

Happy Halloween!

nikkicrumpet said...

Yeah that fat free cream cheese is gonna do a lot of good with all that OREO AND CHOCOLATE! lol..but who cares they look so cool and I bet they are YUMMY!

Anonymous said...

the kids in my k class would LOVE these...
~nicole

Cindy Garber Iverson said...

Well, aren't those fun! I just love it!!!!

Thank you so much for the WONDERFUL comment you left at Rosehaven Cottage. You are such a doll! I have to confess that I'm not a spring chicken at 42 years old, so if I can figure out Flickr so can you. :) After the wedding, you're definitely going to want to have a Flickr presence so you can share the candids from the festivities. It's really easy to get set up and SO user-friendly. If you can work with Blogger, then you can work with Flickr!

Hugs,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

What ghoulish fun! just 1 day left

nikkicrumpet said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes...much appreciated. And I do celebrate it all...I just use all the self mockery for humor sake. If I can make someone giggle at me or with me...then I feel soooo good. I actually love being this age..it's working for me pretty well...I feel very blessed! Have a terrific day my friend!

Anonymous said...

Oreo's and cream cheese? What a marvelous combination!! They look easy to do, not to mention super cute, and I am sure they taste divine!

Thanks for the treat!
Jen

Elise said...

Don't those look easy! My younger daughter and I would love them. I'm all about the fat free cream cheese too ; )