Sweet Elianna is on her way home! She was released from CHOP (Children's Hospital of Philadelphia) this week with practically a miracle clean bill of health! Not only was her condition rare but her cure even rarer. Her tiny pancreas of 40% is functioning and doing its job. Her brother and sister will be loving her this weekend. We all know that the events that led up to her surgery with her renown surgeon were direct answers to prayer. Thank you for each and every prayer you all offered for this precious family.
(You can cick on the collage)
I made this collage earlier this month of some of our
Fall fun with our family hoping to be able to share some
fun ideas...
Life has dictated they are going to be on hold for next year! :-)
(My daughter and I)
I feel like I have been riding a broom lately... I will soon share why.
I hopefully have been a good witch, twinkling my nose and making things happen!
I feel like I have been riding a broom lately... I will soon share why.
I hopefully have been a good witch, twinkling my nose and making things happen!
My sister sent me this text yesterday from the hospital, where she is with her husband. He just had another surgery, to shore up his femur bone where his cancer has spread. She truly is amazing. They both are wonderful, positive examples to me.
"Women are angels, and when someone (or something)breaks our wings...we continue to fly on a
broomstick! You know we are flexible that way!" :-)
Isn't this is so true of us women? It made me laugh when I read it! So if needs be at your home, please just join me and hop on your broom!
Enjoy a happy and safe Halloween!
Beth~♥


20 comments:
So glad all is well with Elianna - Miracle child, what a wonderful blessing!
I love the "witchy picture" and the quote too. I like to ride my broomstick (cackle cackle cackle!)
Happy Halloween!! :-D
That is good news about Elianna for sure! Miracles do go on don;t they?! I love this cute quote too, and it is true! Have a great Halloween ;D
I've missed you! I'm so happy to hear the good news about Elianna.
I will keep you all in my prayers.
I love the quote! Happy Halloween and beautiful Fall days!
Love, Brenda
That is such good news. Thanks so much for the update.
Prayers continue with you.
Sounds like your plate is still a bit full.
HUGS
My love so glad to hear the good news. prayers are always on our lips and in our heart.
also keeping the cancer lifted to the lord. (hugs)
dont know if this will help but let's try :)
Click on the Fonts and Colors link on upper left. You will be taken to the Layout, Fonts and Colors tab. You will see a list of text elements you can change. Your choices are below.
1. Page Background Color
2. Text Color
3. Link Color
4. Blog Title Color
5. Blog Description Color
6. Post Title Color
7. Border Color
8. Sidebar Title Color
9. Sidebar Text Color
10. Visited Link Color
11. Text Font
12. Sidebar Title Font
13. Blog Title Font
14. Blog Description Font
15. Post Footer Font
Read more: How to Change Fonts and Colors in Blogger | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_5308690_change-fonts-colors-blogger.html#ixzz14BRNqcYr
ooops wait...that is the menu list for old blogger...
ah i need some sleep apparently!
1. Sign into Dashboard
2. Click DESIGN tab to get to LAYOUT
3. Click TEMPLATE DESIGNER sub-tab
4, Click ADVANCED at the top-left corner
5. Scroll down to bottom of sub-menu and click ADD CSS (see screen shot below):
and there add this line of CSS:
.post-title {background-color:green;}
(or whatever color you want)
see if that helps :)
Thanks sweet friend for coming to my rescue! It worked:)
Oh, how I wish I could be there to give you a great big HUG! I am so thankful about your little niece, and I am so sorry your BIL is battling the beast. I pray that he improves rapidly.
You and your sweet daughter look adorable in those costumes. Hope you are having a chance to enjoy the fall, Beth. I miss you, but I know what it's like when family duty calls. Just know that I am sending much, much love your way...
XO,
Sheila :-)
Just popping in . . . LATE! What a wonderful blessing for Elianna and her family! I pray that she will continue to be healthy and happy!
Cute picture of you and your daughter! I love the quote - I've been riding a broom for years!!
Warm hugs,
Barb
I am old enough to know that miracles happen every day! So happy for their little family. Love the quote! Mimi
sending you hugs....across the way :)
What a blessing that Elianna has made such wonderful progress. God is so Good.
Just stay up on that broomstick. You never know, I may run into you flying around! =)
Autumn has been quite busy and chaotic for so many this season. I hope yours will begin to settle soon.
much love dear friend,
Jen
Sending you love :)
Checking back in with you to make sure that all is well. Miss you, Beth, and am keeping a blog light burning for you.
Love you...
XO,
Sheila :-)
Oh, my DEAR!!
How did I MISS this!!! I've been peeking in, time after time, for an update, and must have been going to her first specific post, thinking that was the last one posted.
SUCH good news, and I know you're all so very grateful and relieved. Looking forward to hearing of her progress on and on.
rachel
I have SO missed your blog. I let go of getting on my computer the past year focusing on school but I'm back neighbor!!! I miss reading your wonderful, inspiring posts. I'll get my behind in gear LOL! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your beautiful family!!
Beth, i have so missed your blog and coming here to wish you a happy Thanksgiving made me realize how much I have missed. Life is just a bit crazy busy here on our mountain.
I am thankful for the healing for Elianna and her family. A true blessing.
Blessings and love to you and yours for a Thanksgiving to share with your loved ones.
Jeanne
ever and always praying for you all.
praying for you and yours my friend.
Post a Comment