Remember when I posted this fabulous giveaway?
Well, I won!!! You would have thought I won the lottery!
Because I did!
♥
I was so excited I could hardly sleep the night I found out. It was such a surprise! My husband was out of town in a different time zone and had already gone to bed. I just HAD to share the good news with someone. Because I did!
♥
So you are probably right if you thought, I went to find the other AUNTIE in the house whom had retired just 20-30 minutes before:”) Bless her heart...I was so bad. But I couldn't contain my excitment!
This is my silly side.... ( I got a pretty good scholarship in drama when I graduated from high school. TRUE!)
She didn't know what to think when I burst in her room doing a happy dance. She was alarmed and shot up in bed and asked, “What’s wrong? Are you Alright?"”
I started to sing as I were on Broadway...
“Nothing! ... Everything is Greaaat ... Everything is Gannndd!” She looks over at her clock, and then at me with a puzzled look on her face, “What are you doing?”
I went into an academy award speech, thanking my husband, my parents, my children, and most of all our dearest Muse!
Then I bounced on her bed saying, “ I WON, I WON!!!” I won the CHAIR!
Being a non blogger she asks, “What chair? And who is the Muse?”
“THE Fleur de lis CHAIR, I won it. Come and see!”....
She declined and said, "Tomorrow!"... She went back to sleep!!! LOL :'}
She declined and said, "Tomorrow!"... She went back to sleep!!! LOL :'}
To say the least I was a very happy girl.
~
This is so beautiful and such a generous blogging gift and comes from a very wonderful lady we all know and lovingly refer to as the MUSE.
This is so beautiful and such a generous blogging gift and comes from a very wonderful lady we all know and lovingly refer to as the MUSE.
I was surprised to say the least.
Friday, the big box arrived.
Excitement started to build as we opened it....
and I was so excited to see what it looked like!
I really love the Fleur de lis symbol which reminds me of the 2 years my husband spent in Paris, France on a mission.
The symbol is for the French Monarchy and means the Flower (Fleur) of the Lily (lis).
Oooo the cushion is so pretty!
It wasn’t the color I expected, it was even better, with soft buttery and dusty blue swirls
with the sage background ='s perfect!
I love the gorgeous wood detailing. The color of the wood matches our piano.
We moved furniture around to find a new home for this
lovely gift.

I love the gorgeous wood detailing. The color of the wood matches our piano.
We moved furniture around to find a new home for this
lovely gift.

I filled glasses up with ice water to remove the carpet indents from the previous furniture.
(Just a little tip that works!)
We first, tried it by a Japanese painting, a grandmother of one of our 5 Japanese exchange students painted for us.
The colors were perfect. Two cherished gifts together.
Then we decided to move it to the other corner.
The color of the cushion goes so pretty with our living room furniture.
Sweet Muse must have researched some of my back posts, just to pick the perfect color. That is just like her!
We love our new chair!
PEEK
A
BOO!
A very warm and sincere Thank You to a wonderful friend and lady, Dearest Muse!
The Muse has so many talents, humor and wisdom she shares along with a heavy dose of love in her comments and friendships she makes here in blogland.
Look what this month's Give a Way she is hosting!!!
These wonderful Calligraphy pens
and
Her giveaway is on her Prose site. HERE
I have been very impressed, enjoyed and moved with her inspiration
which seems to naturally flow from her.
Please go visit her today!
Enjoy a Fabulous week!
~♥~



















17 comments:
I love it!! You are one lucky lady! And, it is a perfect match - I just love it when things work out, don't you? Some people are just lucky - congrats!
Hugs,
Barb
Wow! What a grand prize! I can just imagine you being one happy woman! If I had won I would be celebrating in the same way. =)
It looks good with your furniture (and thanks for the tip on removing indentions in the rug). Hope all is well with you and you guys are getting ready for spring. It's not too far away!
Happy Monday!
Jennifer
Wohoo!!
Congratulations! It's always fun to win sumpin'!
How lucky you are, Beth. The chair looks marvelous in your home (and your granddaughter thinks so, too!). How generous the Muse is.. I missed the post to see who won. Goodness. Congratulations!
xoxo
Jane
I cannot believe this...I have never seen something so nice in a give a way! I think it also went to one of the nicest people on blog land too...congratulations! That sweet little grand is quite the prize too! Come say hi :D
That is SaWeet!!!
It really is a beautiful chair and goes perfectly in your room - who could ask for more!
I would have loved to see you academy award speech - ha ha!!!
Congratulations :D
WOW! I'm so excited for you! That is a awesome prize! I would be doing a happy dance also!
Congratulations!!!!! Sending happy wishes with balloons, chocolate and cake!
You deserve it!
So happy for you!
Love, Brenda
How fun to win a chair! It looks like a very nice one, too.
Congrats!
It is beautiful!
Congratulations on winning! What a generous giveaway. I really like the chair.
How fun for you! The chair is gorgeous and I love the title of this post.
Hurrah! It is beautiful and I love it's new resting place. What a blessing!
Hey, Virginia will be grand in May. I bet you can't wait.
How is your FIL?
Hugs,
This is a lovely prize and it looks so pretty in your home. You'll enjoy it all the more because of the fun way it came to you!
Lucky duck! Love it! And so appropriate because of the hubbies mission...You were meant to have it! Mimi
Hey there! Found u :)
I'm back and bad. LOL.
Love the pics!
lol...YES...i did...look at your furniture! LOL
you got that did you? that is too funny...
and when i saw your re-do on the cushions, and i saw the red...i was in a panic...afraid i had second guessed myself!
delighted to hear that the chair fabric was chosen...WISELY! (and secretively...LOL)
isn't the wood gorgeous? i adored the carvings :)
this thank you was wonderful...:) for not just it's delights in the visuals..who doesn't love that peek a boo-er :) but for the true sincerity of your words...!
thrilled you won, ms BETH :)
Thrilled :) :)
Great post and the pictures are very good.
data entry work from home
Post a Comment